The Impeachment Thread

Well we’ll just have to wait-and-see hog I for one believe that justice is going to be served so we’ll see what happens. Durham and Barr found something while they were in Europe or it wouldn’t have turned into a criminal investigation so let’s see where it takes us.

You have more faith in the .gov than I.

I hope you’re right and it can be cleaned up but it’s just not in me to believe it.

if there’s one person that should not feel safe and comfortable for what he started and and how it’s looking right now for the FBI , it would be Comey . I’ll bet there’s some high level pissed off people at him at the moment . I know it couldn’t have been all him but , if there’s going to be a scapegoat or better known as a “Clinton suicide “ my votes on him .

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

I hope you’re right and it can be cleaned up but it’s just not in me to believe it.

Go watch Bil Barr’s speech to the federalist society some three weeks ago and you’ll get a better idea of what kind of man Barr is, Durham is a no nonsense ball buster prosecutor to boot.

if there’s one person that should not feel safe and comfortable for what he started and and how it’s looking right now for the FBI , it would be Comey . I’ll bet there’s some high level pissed off people at him at the moment . I know it couldn’t have been all him but , if there’s going to be a scapegoat or better known as a “Clinton suicide “ my votes on him .

Yea Comey traces all the way back to the HSBC coverup. He's a crook from way back.

Was that the one where your team smothered the old guy with a pillow?

Now now you know Septic doesn’t have “a team” . He’s a fiscally conservative , libertarianish with progressive liberalish , nondescript voter with solidish ideologies.

Last edited:
Now now you know Septic doesn’t have “a team” . He’s fiscally conservative , libertarianish with progressive liberalish , nondescript voter with solidish ideologies.

He's a line straddler...he'll cross over to the winning team just in time to try and convince you he was there all along!

He's a line straddler...he'll cross over to the winning team just in time to and try convince you he was there all along!

I’ve said he was a troll since the first time I spoke to him but I do believe his TDS and the lefts inability to remove Trump has dulled his trolling lately .

VN Store

Back