The Impeachment Thread

His latest tweet.

I don't hear many 9-year-olds looking ahead to conversations with their grandchildren, but admittedly I don't talk to many.

I’ve got this theory about any politician that run to late night “ comedy “ shows to talk politics and not just for entertainment. They are seriously trying to sell something questionable .

Yet to be determined. Wray hasn't garnered much faith yet, but we'll see. At least the crust of the scab has already been removed so far.

I’m in the wait and see camp on Wray myself there’s no sense of urgency with that guy. Our best bet lies with Durham and Barr investigation, I fully expect indictments to be forthcoming

Yet to be determined. Wray hasn't garnered much faith yet, but we'll see. At least the crust of the scab has already been removed so far.
They are still the same agency and the problems identified haven't been fixed. Not sure you actually want an investigative body like the FBI trying to get to the bottom of this. It's up to the FBI to verify what the whistle blower claims now.

They are still the same agency and the problems identified haven't been fixed. Not sure you actually want an investigative body like the FBI trying to get to the bottom of this. It's up to the FBI to verify what the whistle blower claims now.

It’s not the field agents that are the problem it’s the upper echelon of the FBI and the bulk of those assholes have been fired or resigned. Don’t think for a minute they’re not under scrutiny from Barr after all the BS

I’m in the wait and see camp on Wray myself there’s no sense of urgency with that guy. Our best bet lies with Durham and Barr investigation, I fully expect indictments to be forthcoming

I wouldn’t expect much, there are some people who are above the law.

You make a great point.

The same agency with all of those crooked folks removed. It ain't rank & file, it was the Obama Admin FBI leadership.
Only if the WB doesn't testify in front of the Senate. As I said...yet to be determined whether full faith and trust can be returned to the once great FBI. They lost their way under Comey. We'll see if they can save their once great and respected heritage.

I wouldn’t expect much, there are some people who are above the law.

You need to raise your expectations, Comey,Clapper and Brenden aren’t going to want to spend the rest of their lives in prison these are going to start squealing on each other it’s just a matter of time.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
The same agency with all of those crooked folks removed. It ain't rank & file, it was the Obama Admin FBI leadership.
Only if the WB doesn't testify in front of the Senate. As I said...yet to be determined whether full faith and trust can be returned to the once great FBI. They lost their way under Comey. We'll see if they can save their once great and respected heritage.

All of the crooked folks in the FBI haven’t been removed. Nobody gets to upper management within the FBI without being crooked.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol

Which problems do you believe existed and need to be fixed?

You need to raise your expectations, Comey,Clapper and Brenden aren’t going to want to spend the rest of their lives in prison these are going to start squealing on each other it’s just a matter of time.

No they’re not because all three have dirt on whoever would prosecute them.

All of the crooked folks in the FBI haven’t been removed. Nobody gets to upper management within the FBI without being crooked.

While that’s highly probable the top two clowns are gone and we have a real AG to supervise for a change not some recused ****ing Keebler elf

While that’s highly probable the top two clowns are gone and we have a real AG to supervise for a change not some recused ****ing Keebler elf

Even Barr has skeletons in his closet that the machine will drag out if really threatened.

Even Barr has skeletons in his closet that the machine will drag out if really threatened.

Well we’ll just have to wait-and-see hog I for one believe that justice is going to be served so we’ll see what happens. Durham and Barr found something while they were in Europe or it wouldn’t have turned into a criminal investigation so let’s see where it takes us.

VN Store

Back