Donnie Tyndall is back in CBB

Not sure how everyone on here feels about Tyndall, but thought it was interesting he's back in college hoops. Was the head coach of Detroit's G-League team. Now he'll be head coach at Chipola College, a JUCO school. Kermit Davis was once head coach there, apparently.
Chipola hires Donnie Tyndall as next men's basketball head coach

BruinVol

lostsheep

Do you think he would still be coaching the BasketVols it he wouldn't have been in trouble with the NCAA?
Senior Drill says yes.

I didn't care for his brand of bball, but that's jmo. Sticking to the 1-3-1 defensive philosophy led to a record number of opposing teams making 3's from the corner that year (or at least it seems like it did).

Good to see Donny back in the college game.
Won't be too much longer before he's coaching another SEC team.
Vanderbilt?
Missouri?
I think that he'd fit right in at Auburn.

When he left UT I thought that he was about as slimy as any NCAA coach ever was. I've done a 180 and know think that he'd be perfect for a lot of soulless programs.

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I liked him in his one year at UT. Bummer that he had troubles follow him to UT, but we got a good one in Barnes because of it. But good for Donnie.
Troubles of his own doing. He clumsily cheated to win at Southern Miss. No telling how much he was prepared to upscale at this level.

VN Store

Sponsors