Donated

GRRN7MAXIMS

I have unfortunately/fortunately moved my season tickets this year but I have two left in Z11 row 48 seats 25 and 26. I was going to hold on to them in case an extra attendee was added but I am just going to let them go for Face if anyone is interested text David at 502-275-1712. Thanks everyone. I know you can pay the same on allvols.com for this section. The only perk I have to offer is you are under cover with unobstructed view of jumbo tron and tvs that hang down. My wife is mad I gave up the protection from the elements blah blah but I would think that some people might be interested due to the cover without sacrificing any views.

Last edited:
I have found out my good friend from Cleveland Tennessee has been diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for him, his son, and his family. I hope these tickets give him an outlet to spend with his son and enjoy life. Go Vols and apologies to anyone who reached out about these tickets.

I have found out my good friend from Cleveland Tennessee has been diagnosed with cancer. Please pray for him, his son, and his family. I hope these tickets give him an outlet to spend with his son and enjoy life. Go Vols and apologies to anyone who reached out about these tickets.

Love that!!! Awesome for you to do!

Reactions: GRRN7MAXIMS

VN Store

Back