Donald J. Trump - Worst President in Modern History

Can you provide a direct quote from Barack Obama in August of 2014, which could be construed as having incited, encouraged or even sympathized with violence among people protesting in Ferguson, Missouri?

You want to play "what-about-ism", but you are being lazy with it. At least specify what Obama said in relation to the death of Michael Brown, which was similar in nature to what Trump said (directly to protesters) on January 6th.
You must mean when Trump said peacefully and patriotically.

Obama will continue to be blamed for the ills of the country until President Kamala Harris’ last complete day in office January 19, 2033

You must mean when Trump said peacefully and patriotically.
Trump said several things which were inconsistent with that. He also said, "We love you!" in a video message to the protesters while asking them to go home... this was hours AFTER some of them had already ransacked the Capitol.

But that is beside the point... Do you have any quotes from Barack Obama inciting, encouraging or sympathizing with violence in Ferguson, Missouri in response to the death of Michael Brown in August of 2014?

Reactions: OHvol40
Yeah... because we were such a united front in October of 2008, while in the middle of two wars and a financial crisis.
Yes we was. And we had hope and Obama destroyed them failed in every measure that's why Trump was born. And he would be president today if not for the lying media

Yes we was. And we had hope and Obama destroyed them failed in every measure that's why Trump was born. And he would be president today if not for the lying media
That isn't grounded in reality. Obama was easily elected to two terms... and he left office with an approval rating well over 50%.

Trump said several things which were inconsistent with that. He also said, "We love you!" in a video message to the protesters while asking them to go home... this was hours AFTER some of them had already ransacked the Capitol.

But that is beside the point... Do you have any quotes from Barack Obama inciting, encouraging or sympathizing with violence in Ferguson, Missouri in response to the death of Michael Brown in August of 2014?
I’m sure he just used dog whistles. You all love using that phrase.

That isn't grounded in reality. Obama was easily elected to two terms... and he left office with an approval rating well over 50%.
Well that definitely means he did a great job. You’re claiming 74M people are stupid but I guess it just so happens that anyone approving of Obama was smart.

Don’t you mean the best president ever in history?
Would the best President in history be going out after one term and be down to using the My Pillow dude as an advisor? That’s evidently the only person left that will talk to him. Only visitor to the White House today. Sorta pitiful if you think about it.

Reactions: MontyPython
According to him, in his own words on multiple occasions, no one could have done as well as him. "I never get any credit", he's said. On too many occasions to list, he's made similar comments that reflect someone too self serving and egotistical to serve AS POTUS. Thin skinned pussy
Trump was attacked by the media daily since he came down the escalator in 2015 and you say he is a “thin skinned pussy”

Any other hot takes?

Obama would have won a third term easily. Trump won bc he is the second worst candidate to ever run for POTUS. Hillary was the worst.

Would the best President in history be going out after one term and be down to using the My Pillow dude as an advisor? That’s evidently the only person left that will talk to him. Only visitor to the White House today. Sorta pitiful if you think about it.
You will regret ever saying this after you loose your freedom to a Biden China regime.

Trump was attacked by the media daily since he came down the escalator in 2015 and you say he is a “thin skinned pussy”

Any other hot takes?
He can be attacked and still be a think skinned person. I mean hell the man claimed, which I think is currently quite funny, that the Emmy's were rigged against him. You would think this alone would give his supporters pause about his election claims.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Bro, he had Twitter beef with Rosie O'Donnell.

He's a pussy.
Policies agreement or not, it amazes me that people think he's strong. Project him on creepy images like he's Fabio. He's the most mentally weak person I have ever seen to hold major political office. These are the same folks who get bent about politicians playing the victim card. Have we ever had a politician play the victim card more?

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
This may have already been posted...

Per the Associated Press:

President Donald Trump has requested a 21 gun salute for his sendoff from The White House next week. There is no official word on whether or not this will be accommodated.

Isn't that normally reserved for funerals?

How bizarre.

VN Store

Back