Don’t know how often Vols go against texas in recruiting, but Barnes…

brockytop

ought to salivate every time he does.

Whorns building a new arena and they’re reducing seating capacity from 15,000 to 10,000 for basketball. That ought to be an embarrassment for a university with the size & scope of ut. Additionall, on the new arena’s website it states, “designed specifically for concerts”. Yeah, isn’t that what ever recruit dreams of—playing in a facility designed for music instead of hoops? Hello?

ought to salivate every time he does.

Whorns building a new arena and they’re reducing seating capacity from 15,000 to 10,000 for basketball. That ought to be an embarrassment for a university with the size & scope of ut. Additionall, on the new arena’s website it states, “designed specifically for concerts”. Yeah, isn’t that what ever recruit dreams of—playing in a facility designed for music instead of hoops? Hello?

I'm a little intrigued that you seem to have a fair amount of contempt for the horns, but yet you use Stevie Ray as your avatar? 🤔

Knowing Texas, every seat in that place will be a recliner with beer tap built right into the arm. I hate to say this as I know it is blasphemy but Neyland could have their seat width increased and have less "capacity" in the same space.

Reactions: brockytop
I'm a little intrigued that you seem to have a fair amount of contempt for the horns, but yet you use Stevie Ray as your avatar? 🤔

What does one have to do with the other outside Stevie being a Texan? He was originally from Dallas but moved due to the music scene in Austin. Heck, I‘ve no knowledge of him being a Whorns fan or one having much of an affinity for sports. He was, IMO, the greatest blue guitarist ever.

What does one have to do with the other outside Stevie being a Texan? He was originally from Dallas but moved due to the music scene in Austin. Heck, I‘ve no knowledge of him being a Whorns fan or one having much of an affinity for sports. He was, IMO, the greatest blue guitarist ever.

Haha, just giving you a hard time since SRV is synonymous with Austin (i.e., statue), even though he’s from Dallas. And yes, gotta love SRV.

As for the stadium, IMO it looks pretty nice. Because of Austin’s reputation in music, it is appropriate to consider concerts when building such an arena, and will be nice to have shows on campus accessible to students. (Disclaimer: went to grad school at Texas, so may be biased).

University of Texas at Austin, Moody Center | Gensler

Haha, just giving you a hard time since SRV is synonymous with Austin (i.e., statue), even though he’s from Dallas. And yes, gotta love SRV.

As for the stadium, IMO it looks pretty nice. Because of Austin’s reputation in music, it is appropriate to consider concerts when building such an arena, and will be nice to have shows on campus accessible to students. (Disclaimer: went to grad school at Texas, so may be biased).

University of Texas at Austin, Moody Center | Gensler

A fellow UT -> UT alum?

1633208159090.jpeg

Reactions: Volprofch05

VN Store

Back