Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

giphy.gif

I am so heartbroken! I’m not sure how to handle my grief so I thought I would post here. I posted a picture of my sweet girl a few days ago. About two hours ago my family and I, including our dog Sabrie, arrived at our rental house for a mini vacation. The house was by a busy highway... their was a screened back porch that we didn’t realize was unlocked. She ran out and into the road and was hit by a car. She, of course, was killed on impact. We are heading home now to bury our girl. It just seems unreal. I know she was a dog, but I’m absolutely heartbroken.

I am so heartbroken! I’m not sure how to handle my grief so I thought I would post here. I posted a picture of my sweet girl a few days ago. About two hours ago my family and I, including our dog Sabrie, arrived at our rental house for a mini vacation. The house was by a busy highway... their was a screened back porch that we didn’t realize was unlocked. She ran out and into the road and was hit by a car. She, of course, was killed on impact. We are heading home now to bury our girl. It just seems unreal. I know she was a dog, but I’m absolutely heartbroken.
That is just horrible, I’m so sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Pineyvol
Wow, so sorry! I can't imagine. 💔😢

I’m so sorry.
She was family and I hate this for you.

Damn! So sorry for your loss, BOG.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Reactions: malinoisvol
That's awful. I'm so sorry.

So sorry to hear this. It's sad when they are taken before their time.

Sorry to hear this

Great looking pup, GSD are the best

She's getting some years on her and can't romp like she used to. A couple of years ago, I could toss that ball out in the yard and go mow the other parts. I'd come back a couple of hours later and still find her rolling it around.

She's had some good years especially since she's a rescue.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back