Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Red said “ I’d like a small shower in the laundry/mud room to wash the dogs”
I can’t think of a good reason why not. And believe me I tried.

I'm going to brag. When I'm at work and Gauge can't hold it anymore, he jumps in the bathtub and poops. I wish I could take the credit but I can't. My son used to play travel soccer and Gauge got sick(diarrhea) during one tournament and our hotel had a walk-in shower, so he used the bathroom in the shower. Now whether or not, my good boys registered with him or not, ever since, when he can't hold it, he jumps in the bathtub and does his business. I think that's mad smart and it makes accidents easy to clean although they are rare, about 2 or 3 times a year. But another reason why Gauge is the smartest and best dog ever, imo.

I'm going to brag. When I'm at work and Gauge can't hold it anymore, he jumps in the bathtub and poops. I wish I could take the credit but I can't. My son used to play travel soccer and Gauge got sick(diarrhea) during one tournament and our hotel had a walk-in shower, so he used the bathroom in the shower. Now whether or not, my good boys registered with him or not, ever since, when he can't hold it, he jumps in the bathtub and does his business. I think that's mad smart and it makes accidents easy to clean although they are rare, about 2 or 3 times a year. But another reason why Gauge is the smartest and best dog ever, imo.
Dang I wish my dog did that, I'm lucky of he does it in one spot

I have not posted in a while but wanted to add a pic of the security system in my old Power Wagon. My buddy, Big-head Ruger loves to ride in my truck. He is very protective and it cracks me up when he shows his teeth at people when they look over at a red light.

The big ole Knucklehead will go missing sometimes when I am doing farm chores. That means I left the window down in the truck. He jumps through the window into the Power Wagon and that is where I always find him waiting to go for a ride.

Be Safe,

CH_V

20181117_111545_resized.jpg20181019_185246_resized.jpg

VN Store

Back