Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

yYp1jF9.jpg

Some sort of poodle mix. Not sure. Got her at about 7 months old from a rescue
I love how dogs are so good at playing with one another, all shapes and sizes and furriness. Very small-d democratic!

Our cat graces PetVet on Patton in Asheville with her presence when she needs occasional tune-ups, and I always crack up watching the doggie daycare outside.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I love how dogs are so good at playing with one another, all shapes and sizes and furriness. Very small-d democratic!

Our cat graces PetVet on Patton in Asheville with her presence when she needs occasional tune-ups, and I always crack up watching the doggie daycare outside.

The funny thing is my dog is not good with other dogs. She is a bully, but she can't bully a pit, which is why that's her best friend. She'll fight my Mom's dog and my brother's dog if we're grilling or if food's out and then later she wants to play with them, but they hate her.

Reactions: VolNExile
Gotta watch out for the tough little ones!

Back in college years, I worked for a vet. We cut a deal: I'd work on the cats and the large dogs, and he took on the small dogs. He got bitten a lot more than I did! :p The Dobies and Rotties used to lick my hand when I started their IVs.

I always figured that the small dogs had been sat on and tripped over so many times that they became justifiably paranoid.

The funny thing is my dog is not good with other dogs. She is a bully, but she can't bully a pit, which is why that's her best friend. She'll fight my Mom's dog and my brother's dog if we're grilling or if food's out and then later she wants to play with them, but they hate her.
Funny you mention that....my little dog is some poodle terrier beagle mutt and she’s not good with other dogs either. She’s cool if they don’t get in her personal space and will walk away and try to ignore them, but if they follow her and keep getting her space she’ll lunge and bark aggressively in their face

VN Store

Back