Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Myke is Feist terrier.
Vet says not a mix but I’m not sure.
He was recovered 40 miles out in the middle of nowhere by some friends hunting. He supposedly is a hunting dog that got separated and lost.
Which is believable because I shot a stuffed animal toy on the property not to long ago with a pellet gun. Myke went and got it then brought it too me.

Good looking fellow BTW

Thanks. He’s a charmer for sure. Got the wife wrapped around his finger already. He definitely has some terrier in him and after looking at feist terrier puppies that could be it. My other dog, a lab/pointer mix was found in a similar way. He was definitely a hunting dog and was found as a stray in middle Tennessee area. He was at a shelter for a few weeks before I adopted him. He’s definitely no hunter now though, lazy and loves to sleep on the couch haha.

Anybody have a husky, and advice if they're a good dog or not? Not sure if we get one, but looking at them.

Get a professional to maintain the coat. Lots of exercise. They are stubborn and will argue with you.

Great dogs.
This reminds me of Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. Any dog bred to break through ice to retrieve a bird, or to drag a sled through Arctic snow, is going to be stubborn and have a lot of go.

And I have to agree with the thought about a sled dog in Georgia heat. Very beautiful dogs though.

My bluetick puppies are a little over 4 weeks old. They will be ready on the 19th. If anyone is interested in one let me know. I will have 3 girls and 1 boy.

My bluetick puppies are a little over 4 weeks old. They will be ready on the 19th. If anyone is interested in one let me know. I will have 3 girls and 1 boy.

Oh Lord. My wife has been wanting one for a long time now. She keeps going to websites that specialize in hound adoptIons. We can't really do that at this point, plus we have 2 cats, but it's not a matter of if but when.

@joevol33 my cousin has a husky in northern Florida and is an amazing dog. She's very sweet and very protective of their 4&2 year olds. The only thing I know about huskies is you better be ready to walk and or run.

There's actually a lot of breeders around here. Actually shocked me at how many we found.
My dad used to breed them, the females were great but every male tended to get a little aggressive when they were around 2 years old. I know its kinda normal for males who aren't fixed to show some aggression from time to time but with those it seemed to be a bit more than other male dogs I have had

Reactions: joevol33
How much will you be asking? It’s not likely that I’m in the market now, but I do want to get a dog again one day.

VN Store

Back