Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Does anyone know someone that would be interested in a male bluetick. A year and a half old. He’s a beautiful dog it’s just me and my wife split and I’m gone 13 hours a day so I don’t have any time for him. He is house broken but I keep him outside so he can run throughout the day. He needs a fenced yard. He is UKC registered. He doesn’t like being alone and the female will not allow him around her with the puppies. She will be available to sell also after the puppies leave.

Have you found him a new home yet?

What breed mix is Myke? We have a new puppy and the face his face looks very similar minus color patterns. Looks like he will be about that size too. He was a rescue so the most they could tell us was he’s probably a hound mixed with a terrier.

View attachment 185482
Myke is Feist terrier.
Vet says not a mix but I’m not sure.
He was recovered 40 miles out in the middle of nowhere by some friends hunting. He supposedly is a hunting dog that got separated and lost.
Which is believable because I shot a stuffed animal toy on the property not to long ago with a pellet gun. Myke went and got it then brought it too me.

VN Store

Back