Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Wanted a Blue Tick Coonhound a few years ago, but settled for a Blue Tick Beagle. Named him Chief.

This animal is the sorriest living thing on planet earth, other than Gainesville residents. He literally does nothing except lay around all day, and he’s not trainable anymore because my wife spoiled him when he was a pup. Won’t run to the door if somebody’s there, but thinks he’s entitled to whatever is on my plate. Licks the floor and my bed incessantly. Also, my wife loves him more than me.

But he’s loyal, and he’s really good with kids. Glad he’s my dog.

Attachments

• 4D640C18-FCB9-4B92-9374-B96C3D03BDEA.jpeg
    4D640C18-FCB9-4B92-9374-B96C3D03BDEA.jpeg
    613.8 KB · Views: 15
Wanted a Blue Tick Coonhound a few years ago, but settled for a Blue Tick Beagle. Named him Chief.

This animal is the sorriest living thing on planet earth, other than Gainesville residents. He literally does nothing except lay around all day, and he’s not trainable anymore because my wife spoiled him when he was a pup. Won’t run to the door if somebody’s there, but thinks he’s entitled to whatever is on my plate. Licks the floor and my bed incessantly. Also, my wife loves him more than me.

Sounds like a really good dog.

Beagles are my favorite dogs hands down. Everything that makes them royal pains in the ass also makes them endearing.

VN Store

Back