Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

As I said before, four hours or four days, a dog is never any less happy to see you when reunited.

Can't remember which comedian it was, but had a great skit about dogs and their owners, every time you leave the house your dog thinks you died. When you walk back through the door, they act like they just saw God and can't be more excited to see you alive. Every time.

Dogs are better than Man. They are God's gift to us humans.

Wondering if anyone knows of a good doggie day care around either Maryville or Townsend? We are coming in town this next week for a wedding and want to bring our mutt with us. Thanks.

Wondering if anyone knows of a good doggie day care around either Maryville or Townsend? We are coming in town this next week for a wedding and want to bring our mutt with us. Thanks.
Look at an app called Rover. It's like a BNB for dogs, you pick the person to baby sit your dog and they take them for walks send you pics etc. great service. I haven't used anyone in Maryville though.

Reactions: tntar heel
Look at an app called Rover. It's like a BNB for dogs, you pick the person to baby sit your dog and they take them for walks send you pics etc. great service. I haven't used anyone in Maryville though.
We're coming in town from St. Pete Florida and we're not wanting to leave the dog at the BNB we are staying at while we're gone. He doesn't like to be aloone. I know here they have like doggie day cares and that is kinda what we were looking for bit I will look at it.

We're coming in town from St. Pete Florida and we're not wanting to leave the dog at the BNB we are staying at while we're gone. He doesn't like to be aloone. I know here they have like doggie day cares and that is kinda what we were looking for bit I will look at it.
Like I said look at Rover.com, it has what you're looking for.

Buck has decided that the pool noodles are not allowed in the poolCCFCD96A-5C3D-4472-92F6-4ADF799FD5B4.jpeg
a514d6bd-49ad-423d-8725-c54cfccba659-jpeg.204590

Attachments

• A514D6BD-49AD-423D-8725-C54CFCCBA659.jpeg
    A514D6BD-49AD-423D-8725-C54CFCCBA659.jpeg
    304.5 KB · Views: 115

VN Store

Back