Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

The missus took Cookie Cat to the vet last Friday. We prepare for this by introducing the open cat carrier in a place she likes to nap. Being irresistibly new, the cat will explore it. Cookie took to napping in the carrier. Friday, I just closed the door on her 15 minutes before her appointment with the vet. 😁

My cat hates the carrier... even more so after our storms last week.

Long story short, I took the pets to the basement since we had tornadoes popping up like crazy. Cat in the carrier, dog on foot. When we finally had the all clear, I started up the stairs with the dog in the lead and found the door had closed. Since it's an inner opening door, I tried to get ahead of dog since her turning around on the stairs is impossible.

Well...

I sat the cat down behind the dog and tried to get around the dog to get the door opened. The dog slipped on the stairs and accidentally kicked the cat carrier making it roll all the way back to the basement.

Yeah, the cat was NOT happy about the situation and made her displeasure clear.

My cat hates the carrier... even more so after our storms last week.

Long story short, I took the pets to the basement since we had tornadoes popping up like crazy. Cat in the carrier, dog on foot. When we finally had the all clear, I started up the stairs with the dog in the lead and found the door had closed. Since it's an inner opening door, I tried to get ahead of dog since her turning around on the stairs is impossible.

Well...

I sat the cat down behind the dog and tried to get around the dog to get the door opened. The dog slipped on the stairs and accidentally kicked the cat carrier making it roll all the way back to the basement.

Yeah, the cat was NOT happy about the situation and made her displeasure clear.
"Accidentally" I'm sure the dog is glad you think it was.
Lol

This made me LOL.

Also is that a Catahoula? We've got a Catahoula/Lab mix who has similar markings to your boy. I'll have to post her sometime!
I think he's catahoula/lab but not sure. He was the only leopard in his litter, the rest were solid yellow or brown.

We just got this guy from Tennessee Valley Golden Retriever Rescue, though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a bit of golden in him.
Total mut, about 35-40lbs. and he’s a good boy!
We like the show Parks and Recreation, so we named him Champ after the dog in the show.

3F6FF0B7-F883-4B39-9009-533BF37C1230.jpeg

We just got this guy from Tennessee Valley Golden Retriever Rescue, though I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a bit of golden in him.
Total mut, about 35-40lbs. and he’s a good boy!
We like the show Parks and Recreation, so we named him Champ after the dog in the show.

View attachment 540620
Go, Champ!

img-2022-12-09t193441-051-jpg.97218

VN Store

Back