Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Welp, dropped the pup off at the vet this morning expecting surgery. The vet just called, they're going to hold off for another week and see how he does. After he got the pain killers last week he had been acting better and they said during his pre exam today they didn't really notice anything.
A lot cheaper on the pocket book but im not sure if I'm more mad at my pepper (not really mad just annoyed because he's a drama queen) or annoyed at the vet for jumping the gun.

The missus took Cookie Cat to the vet last Friday. We prepare for this by introducing the open cat carrier in a place she likes to nap. Being irresistibly new, the cat will explore it. Cookie took to napping in the carrier. Friday, I just closed the door on her 15 minutes before her appointment with the vet. 😁

The missus took Cookie Cat to the vet last Friday. We prepare for this by introducing the open cat carrier in a place she likes to nap. Being irresistibly new, the cat will explore it. Cookie took to napping in the carrier. Friday, I just closed the door on her 15 minutes before her appointment with the vet. 😁

So latest update on the pupster. We went to the vet this afternoon, no surgery needed (vet is younger and jumped the gun) he has patella luxation issue which is fairly common in small dogs, and his knee cap popped out of place and took a few days to go back in. Hes not in a spot where hes a candidate for surgery so we just manage it with anti inflammatories and pain meds when it happens. Probably the best news possible

We had to put Diesel down. It wasn’t fair to him to have him suffer. He can run around pain free once again. He was the best. Till next time buddy.

View attachment 539848
So sorry. Our son had a similar experience a couple of years ago. His Maxwell was a great dog, but he accumulated so many problems from blindness to infections that every day was suffering. Sometimes difficult decisions must be made, but the loss is no less hurtful.

VN Store

Back