Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

53B01C3E-5B43-4F44-B33A-54CCCE9A40F6.jpeg

Here is a new picture of our puppy Dixie Ann (the one on her back). The other one is my daughters. I watch her during the day while their at work.

Dixie is totally deaf, but she is learning and she’s so sweet.

She’s only 7 weeks old or so, therefore we’ve only been working on the basic signs for her………for now.

Potty training is a bit different because she can’t hear and she gets distracted……..especially if/when she cannot “see” me (that’s how she gets most of her information from us)…….when she’s out to potty she is mostly looking down, and not at us………on a good note she is very good with training. A week or so into potty training and she’s only had one accident inside the house.

She’s a handful though because I can’t get her attention unless she can directly see me or I touch her……so I’m up and down a ton…….but during the day she stays only in the living room with me.

Having a pet with different needs is a bit of work, however it’s so rewarding.

Storm passed this evening. He was 14. It was unexpected but not traumatic. He had his dinner then laid down and didn't wake back up. I'll never forget him deciding he liked us better than the neighbors and just moving right in. I'm gonna miss that big Ole marshmallow.
IMG_20210417_143615.jpg

Last edited:
Storm passed this evening. He was 14. It was unexpected but not traumatic. He had his dinner then laid down and didn't wake back up. I'll never forget him deciding he liked us better than the neighbors and just moving right in. I'm gonna miss that big Ole marshmallow.
View attachment 419542
Sorry to hear.

View attachment 419542
I’m so sorry! It seems good that he passed peacefully, though.

View attachment 419542
I hate to hear this. At least he didn't suffer. God Bless.

View attachment 419542
I’m so sorry

View attachment 419542
My heart hurts with yours. I am so sorry you lost Storm.

View attachment 419542
Sorry to hear that man, it's definitely rough

View attachment 419542
So sorry to hear this. They just don’t stay with us long enough

View attachment 419542
So sorry!

Highly accurate...

AVvXsEiK8Y4ObyX873p8qtbuPRPHu2ubJ04QVEg6fM6K-anj_lISQtNV02xIS-eCYO8VsOInesMk9NcAgHxSUdXaBOUOUMnKZSwPyuNrgXJ1DjB5GlCtqkes2tQ9HA7wytxyM94xLAJAWlR9q8DqOQJz47g_0RNCxANLsVgoAdjRCnu3vbZ41pFFSxOtJqyKWA=w534-h640

VN Store

Back