Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

QUOTE="Grand Vol, post: 20385360, member: 53096"]Truth in memes...

AVvXsEiIRd8UyiFjZqqNMVeY2P6vyb76b4K-OTTHe3KK6gzlDP5d6DYBdFlTRYhfl9KTTIRYVKf2gzVwLVJLfB96zAPcxfIwFichYo97DKGNmRPib8VppCq9w1XPVymbd4O6b6qJwGdtC-ZnuqOFq_k3jvh8j_EycWF55C3QVgv85pus8zDZVk7fJaYZl1kBIw=s664
[/QUOTE]
Funny thing. Wife working from home and doesn't get outta pj's today. Lucky for dog got automatic door opener for him.

View attachment 403433View attachment 403434View attachment 403435View attachment 403436View attachment 403433View attachment 403434View attachment 403435View attachment 403436This one is a downer but since most of you are animal lovers bear with me, I'm posting for a reason.

This was Thaddeus, he came to a rescue of a friend of mine as a severe neglect case. He had major health problems and hooves that were thought to be too far gone, the bone had almost surely grown up and out with his neglected hooves. But when the vet came to her farm for the ultrasound they found very little disfiguration in bone structure which meant he had a chance.

His hooves were trimmed by an expert farrier over the course of two weeks. Because of his poor diet he had some serious health conditions. And after 4 weeks it appeared he was on the mend, then he unexpectedly went down a couple of days ago. Payton did everything she could but Thaddeus' organs and heart shut down.

I'm asking for prayers for Payton, she lost her rescue partner and longtime boyfriend to a car accident a few months ago and she is taking the loss of Thaddeus very hard. She pours everything into these animals. Literally everything she has.

I ask for your prayers and your support for animals. Give to your local rescues, you save lives and give dignity and love to animals who cannot be saved.

If you are moved to do so offer some support our kind words to Christian Farms Rescue Rehab in Erin TN.
Prayers for Payton, and what you do for animals is a true blessing for them.

She learned the cheese routine with pills lol

Now I roll it up in a turkey or chicken slice.
For Ash peanut butter worked for a bit, hiding in a piece of beef worked for a bit, but he always figured it out. I ended up having to give him a glass of gatorade with trifexis crushed in it. I had to make that part of his daily routine so he would not learn that everytime he was getting gatorade his pill was in there.

Reactions: Wireless1
Lost two of our Boston’s over the last year Macee and Molly.

6747D9CB-262F-450A-9B11-AAD0B92EA34C.jpegC8777DC0-54C1-47A4-BBE0-7664237472DC.jpeg

They were loved and have been dearly missed. Now our new little Boston has been born, Dixie Ann. We’re looking forward for many years of fun and love. I’m sure her sisters Chloe and Jolie will grow to love her too.

FDD8EC21-45B8-4DED-AC60-437E77A076AD.jpeg

VN Store

Back