Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Took Chloe, Romeo, & Juliette to Culver’s tonight for Pup Cups.
They were all overwhelmed with joy🥰

View attachment 394505View attachment 394506
There is a place over here in Valrico, Brusters, that give the pups a free cone topped with a doggie treat for free on every 3rd Saturday of the month. Wife say they still come out ahead with what they charge us. Probably best ice cream i've had in the years we've been here. Its better than the Amish place down at Madeira beach..

Last edited:
There is a place over here in Valrico, Brusters, that give the pups a free cone topped with a doggie treat for free on every 3rd Saturday of the month. Wife say they still come out ahead with what they charhe us. Probably best ice cream i've had in the years we've been here. Its better than the Amish place down at Madeira beach..
I’m going to check it out when I get back to Tampa from Miami.
Thank you for the info.

It took a while but I finally found some UT gear that fits Bruno. Problem is he likes it so much I my have to wrestle him to get it off of him
HAHA.. have him watch a couple games with you and that should take care of it...of course it hasn't worked on us for the last 15 years so who knows...

Reactions: Vol524
HAHA.. have him watch a couple games with you and that should take care of it...of course it hasn't worked on us for the last 15 years so who knows...
He watches football with me. But, I have to admit his favorite TV show is Gunsmoke. SMH He growls and barks when someone shoots a Matt Dillion. lmao If you are talking while Gunsmoke is on he will give you the stink eye.

Last edited:
He watches football with me. But, I have to admit his favorite TV show is Gunsmoke. SMH He growls and barks when someone shoots a Matt Dillion. lmao If you are talking while Gunsmoke is one he will give you the stink eye.
That dogs a keeper if he sits and watches the Vols and Gunsmoke and I bet he rolls on his back when Festus and doc start to bickerin if he breaks out the stink eye for a little chit chat..

Last edited:
When she is digging holes in my yard...
Abby is still a good girl. She just thinks you look funny pushing a wheelbarrow filling in holes.
Girls just wanna have fun.
My yard looks like craters on the moon. When it gets too bad for me to mow , I go get a truck load of sand and start filling. Prissy Pants is an industrial level excavator

Reactions: VolInNorthCack
I raised Labs for years. They are professional hole diggers. I learned a long time ago to stop filling up the holes they dug. They would sit there and watch me fill in the hole. Then before I could get all the tools put up the entire pack would be digging like crazy to see what I buried. SMH This would turn a small hole into a huge hole. I learned to just take my shovel and slope the edges of the hole so that the lawnmower would just go with the flow of the divot. They would leave it alone if I didn't fill it in. The look on their faces when I was making the hole bigger was priceless.

I have been putting pieces of her poop in the holes she has started. At least that stops her from digging them deeper. There are moles all around our neighborhood and I am pretty sure she is trying to get them lol.

Reactions: Vol524
I raised Labs for years. They are professional hole diggers. I learned a long time ago to stop filling up the holes they dug. They would sit there and watch me fill in the hole. Then before I could get all the tools put up the entire pack would be digging like crazy to see what I buried. SMH This would turn a small hole into a huge hole. I learned to just take my shovel and slope the edges of the hole so that the lawnmower would just go with the flow of the divot. They would leave it alone if I didn't fill it in. The look on their faces when I was making the hole bigger was priceless.
Prissy Pants is a rescue. Solid Black looks to be part lab part weeney dog. All American hole digger for a 35 pound dog. For me, sand works much better than dirt. If I use dirt or try to bevel the hole she thinks her human is trying to help. She is embarrassed by that quality of work and strives to teach the correct way to dig a hole.

I was cleaning up around the barn when my last chessie saw a monk run in a hole. She dug a hole that took 3 buckets of sand to fill before I could call her off. I could not dig that hole that fast with a backhoe.

VN Store

Back