Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I am somewhat of a dog whisper. I have trained several of my friend's problem dogs. Most of the time the largest part of the problem is the owner doesn't understand the dog and how they think. That is what griped my azz about having to send my wife and Bruno to obedience school. Bruno was not the problem. My wife was the problem and like usual she would not believe me when I tried to tell her she was the biggest problem. She thought if she was nice to Bruno he would like her and do what she wanted. Heck, she didn't even know how to tell Bruno what she wanted. She insisted on talking to him in complete sentences and in a meek tone at that. SMH It cost me $600.00 to have a stranger tell my wife what I had been telling her. But, she listened to him because he is a Professional. I understand she was scared of Bruno because of his size. But, you still have to show him you are the boss.
Anyway, all is well now so I guess it was money well spent.

Last edited:
…She thought if she was nice to Bruno he would like her and do what she wanted. Heck, she didn't even know how to tell Bruno what she wanted…
I know a lot of women who thinks this works on men! 🤪
But, you still have to show him you are the boss.
Tempted to expand my comment above, but I think I won’t. 😎

…SMH It cost me $600.00 to have a stranger tell my wife what I had been telling her. But, she listened to him because he is a Professional...
After DXH (dear ex-husband) had his heart attack*, he went to cardiac rehab. We went to nutrition classes together, and all the way home, he marveled out loud at everything the cardiac rehab nutritionist (cute and young!) had said, all of which was exactly what I’d been trying to tell him and how I’d been cooking for years. 🤪

Last week’s NT reading at church:
Prophets are not without honor, except in their hometown, and among their own kin, and in their own house.
Mark 6:4

lol

*A fairly mild heart attack, as these things go. He’s doing well, and I think he finds retirement a relief.

I am somewhat of a dog whisper. I have trained several of my friend's problem dogs. Most of the time the largest part of the problem is the owner doesn't understand the dog and how they think. That is what griped my azz about having to send my wife and Bruno to obedience school. Bruno was not the problem. My wife was the problem and like usual she would not believe me when I tried to tell her she was the biggest problem. She thought if she was nice to Bruno he would like her and do what she wanted. Heck, she didn't even know how to tell Bruno what she wanted. She insisted on talking to him in complete sentences and in a meek tone at that. SMH It cost me $600.00 to have a stranger tell my wife what I had been telling her. But, she listened to him because he is a Professional. I understand she was scared of Bruno because of his size. But, you still have to show him you are the boss.
Anyway, all is well now so I guess it was money well spent.
You can make a dog understand you but not your wife. Maybe you need some training in how to talk to her. She'll listen if you know how to talk to her "just" right. It takes patience. Good luck!!

You can make a dog understand you but not your wife. Maybe you need some training in how to talk to her. She'll listen if you know how to talk to her "just" right. It takes patience. Good luck!!
If only there was some kind of handbook to help us understand how

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Oh she understands me. She just doesn't agree with me all the time. lol She is one of the most stubborn people I have ever met. I guess I like a challenge. SMH

Reactions: VolFaninFla
View attachment 383401
Anybody got any experience on lab/husky mix? My wife and kids are begging for this thing.
That will be one HIGH ENERGY dog for several years. Plan on lots of exercise and training. He will need a task or job to do or it could get destructive. Should be smart and willing to please.

Last edited:
Last edited:

VN Store

Back