Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

845FAEFC-2BE4-4A77-B41D-28F75BBD1C37.jpeg
My sweet cat, Emma has died. I found her this afternoon. Emma was 15 years old. Her kidneys were failing, but our change in her diet had her spritely as a kitten these past weeks. The position in which I found her indicates that she died suddenly. RIP, my beloved Emma.

View attachment 377057
My sweet cat, Emma has died. I found her this afternoon. Emma was 15 years old. Her kidneys were failing, but our change in her diet had her spritely as a kitten these past weeks. The position in which I found her indicates that she died suddenly. RIP, my beloved Emma.
Sorry @Tin Man , wishing you comfort my friend.

View attachment 377057
Prayers, Tin Man

View attachment 377057
sorry to hear that

View attachment 377057
Sorry for your loss, Tin.

View attachment 377057
So sorry!

View attachment 377057
I’m so sorry. 😢 How’s her sister doing?

View attachment 377057
Sorry to hear that

View attachment 377057
So sorry to hear about Emma :(

VN Store

Back