Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I posted this Poem that I wrote for my dog after she passed and I thought that I would post it again....
Ellie'sbest.jpg
A Tribute to Ellie <3 2003-2015
Ellie your gone, but not forgotten
I loved you dearly, you were 14 nearly
You were my faithful companion, loyal and true
For thirteen years Ellie it was me and you

You guarded my property, my car and me
never afraid Ellie, you were brave you see
Now the porch is quiet, no pitter patter of paws
And no barks in the night sending a warning just because

Raisin came by today and spent time on the porch
missing you I am sure and the hunting and that sort
Well we will all miss you Ellie, your sweetness and calm
Your devotion and steadfastness all your days long.

Now rest sweet my angel, my true blue friend
My best bud, my companion Ellie, true to the end.

I posted this Poem that I wrote for my dog after she passed and I thought that I would post it again....
View attachment 372806
A Tribute to Ellie <3 2003-2015
Ellie your gone, but not forgotten
I loved you dearly, you were 14 nearly
You were my faithful companion, loyal and true
For thirteen years Ellie it was me and you

You guarded my property, my car and me
never afraid Ellie, you were brave you see
Now the porch is quiet, no pitter patter of paws
And no barks in the night sending a warning just because

Raisin came by today and spent time on the porch
missing you I am sure and the hunting and that sort
Well we will all miss you Ellie, your sweetness and calm
Your devotion and steadfastness all your days long.

Now rest sweet my angel, my true blue friend
My best bud, my companion Ellie, true to the end.
So sweet

Tomorrow, we say goodbye to a member of our family. Cali has been a part of our lives since we brought her home as a puppy in 2006. She has been the sweetest and most loving dog that we could ever ask for. She has been with us every step of the way, through the ups and the downs. The multiple moves, including across country and before Faith was born. She was our fur baby, before we had a baby. We have so many memories with her that we will cherish forever. It is going to be extremely hard to come home and her not being here. The hardest part of owning a dog is when the time comes and you have to let them go. But, the time that they are here with us is a true blessing. RIP old girl. I hope that you chase lots of squirrels in doggie heaven. We will miss you dearly!View attachment 372054
What a sweetheart. You can see the love and care in her eyes. Thoughts and prayers are with you SDV.

20210609_163719.jpg

Rocky's thrilled with us today. Still unsure what is going on.

He's been limping on and off the past month or so.

Took him to the e-vet a couple weeks ago. They didn't see limp and treated him for sprain - pain pills and rest.

Had an appointment today and vet that saw him today saw the limping. Noticed minor inflammation in joints. X-Rays showed nothing.

Because he has had an auto immune disease before - IMHA (anemia - body attacking red blood cells), he wanted to also test for IMPA (form of arthritis where inflammation occurs because body is attacking joints). This test is a joint tap - withdrawing fluid from multiple joints, so he was put under anesthesia. Great news it is not IMPA - treatment was going to be the same as IMHA - steroid medication, which took a toll on him.

So he sent us home with more pain medication to use as needed and monitor for a couple months as a soft tissue injury can take time to heal.

Hopefully he heals and we won't have to do more tests.

View attachment 373040

Took him to the e-vet a couple weeks ago. They didn't see limp and treated him for sprain - pain pills and rest.

Had an appointment today and vet that saw him today saw the limping. Noticed minor inflammation in joints. X-Rays showed nothing.

Because he has had an auto immune disease before - IMHA (anemia - body attacking red blood cells), he wanted to also test for IMPA (form of arthritis where inflammation occurs because body is attacking joints). This test is a joint tap - withdrawing fluid from multiple joints, so he was put under anesthesia. Great news it is not IMPA - treatment was going to be the same as IMHA - steroid medication, which took a toll on him.

So he sent us home with more pain medication to use as needed and monitor for a couple months as a soft tissue injury can take time to heal.

Rocky is a good looking fellow and it’s cool that he’s sporting his orange wrist band.

View attachment 373040

He looks like such a good boy! Hope he recovers in record time.

This is how I awake every morning and the reason why I turn up the AC before I go to bad, every night. Gauge is "The Furnace" and Cersei is even hotter with all that fur. In case u can't tell, Gauge is between both legs and Cersei is on my left legIMG_20210612_100154893.jpg

Last edited:
Saturday morning with Bear. This is about as much "off-roading" as he gets now at almost 14.

View attachment 373521
I laughed. Mine's 14 and a few months ago we were out and she saw some deer browsing on the treeline and said " I'm gonna go catch one of those". She didn't get far but was proud of her effort.

Bruno and my wife graduated from obedience school today. I have owned countless dogs. Never had one near this strong or stubborn. In just four classes I have one of my best behaved dogs. This system is unreal. If you have a problem dog I highly recommend the Ultimate K9 system. I am proud of my wife and Bruno.

Attachments

• 20210613_113627_resized_resized(1).jpg
    20210613_113627_resized_resized(1).jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 21

VN Store

Back