Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I’m a Pit owner, love him to death. The neighbors had a Boxer that would come over to our place and my wife would put food out in 2 piles. Well the boxer didn’t want his food and came over for Bobo’s, long story short I like to never got Bo off of him. I was pulling him by the tail and was pulling both dogs, he ticked him off royally. They’re great dogs but very protective and territorial. The lab probably done something to trigger her. But like the other poster said they have to be taken care of. They are loyal dogs

Tomorrow, we say goodbye to a member of our family. Cali has been a part of our lives since we brought her home as a puppy in 2006. She has been the sweetest and most loving dog that we could ever ask for. She has been with us every step of the way, through the ups and the downs. The multiple moves, including across country and before Faith was born. She was our fur baby, before we had a baby. We have so many memories with her that we will cherish forever. It is going to be extremely hard to come home and her not being here. The hardest part of owning a dog is when the time comes and you have to let them go. But, the time that they are here with us is a true blessing. RIP old girl. I hope that you chase lots of squirrels in doggie heaven. We will miss you dearly!82472ED4-173C-4F04-8002-6573B853AA5E.jpeg

I’m a Pit owner, love him to death. The neighbors had a Boxer that would come over to our place and my wife would put food out in 2 piles. Well the boxer didn’t want his food and came over for Bobo’s, long story short I like to never got Bo off of him. I was pulling him by the tail and was pulling both dogs, he ticked him off royally. They’re great dogs but very protective and territorial. The lab probably done something to trigger her. But like the other poster said they have to be taken care of. They are loyal dogs
Pits are great, but they don't do well if they don't have a good home. They're a responsibility, especially as they age. Thier biggest problem as a breed is the high percentage of idiots that tend to own them. Here's our old man.

IMG_20210223_184457_623.jpg

Tomorrow, we say goodbye to a member of our family. Cali has been a part of our lives since we brought her home as a puppy in 2006. She has been the sweetest and most loving dog that we could ever ask for. She has been with us every step of the way, through the ups and the downs. The multiple moves, including across country and before Faith was born. She was our fur baby, before we had a baby. We have so many memories with her that we will cherish forever. It is going to be extremely hard to come home and her not being here. The hardest part of owning a dog is when the time comes and you have to let them go. But, the time that they are here with us is a true blessing. RIP old girl. I hope that you chase lots of squirrels in doggie heaven. We will miss you dearly!View attachment 372054
Sorry brother, I know it's hard.

Tomorrow, we say goodbye to a member of our family. Cali has been a part of our lives since we brought her home as a puppy in 2006. She has been the sweetest and most loving dog that we could ever ask for. She has been with us every step of the way, through the ups and the downs. The multiple moves, including across country and before Faith was born. She was our fur baby, before we had a baby. We have so many memories with her that we will cherish forever. It is going to be extremely hard to come home and her not being here. The hardest part of owning a dog is when the time comes and you have to let them go. But, the time that they are here with us is a true blessing. RIP old girl. I hope that you chase lots of squirrels in doggie heaven. We will miss you dearly!View attachment 372054
Hate this for you my friend

Sorry, SDV. Beautiful dog.

RIP, Cali. ❤️

I am so sorry for your loss. She is a beautiful girl. The more you love them the deeper the loss. Hang on to all those great memories!

This is hitting me much harder than I thought it would
Its hard, but you did the right thing. A few years ago when we had to put one of our dogs down, i cried like a baby.
My other dog is super sad. I hope that he is okay
Yeah they know. make sure to spend some extra time with the other dog so it doesnt grieve itsself like crazy.

Keep questioning whether I should have waited longer. Beating myself up.
We all question ourselves about that and the reality is that we sometimes wait much too long.
I kick myself every time I think about how my poor cat looked skeletal from cancer because I kept waiting. You’re a good dog dad.

We all question ourselves about that and the reality is that we sometimes wait much too long.
I kick myself every time I think about how my poor cat looked skeletal from cancer because I kept waiting. You’re a good dog dad.
Agreed. It was time but I keep asking myself, maybe we could increase her meds and get an extra couple of weeks with her. It’s just selfish reasons. She had cancer and wasn’t going to improve. I just miss her presence

VN Store

Back