Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

Just witness a dog get killed by running into traffic. I was out on a run and a dog had been in a wagon with a child, got loose and ran into traffic on a busy road. First car avoided it, second did not, and no way for that car to. Owner ran and picked it up, but that dog was lifeless.

Just a reminder to keep dogs leashed up and/or not in the hands of a 4 or 5 year old. Now that girl witnessed a traumatic event too.
🤬

Just witness a dog get killed by running into traffic. I was out on a run and a dog had been in a wagon with a child, got loose and ran into traffic on a busy road. First car avoided it, second did not, and no way for that car to. Owner ran and picked it up, but that dog was lifeless.

Just a reminder to keep dogs leashed up and/or not in the hands of a 4 or 5 year old. Now that girl witnessed a traumatic event too.
So Sad to hear.....:(

Reactions: malinoisvol
My baby girl died today. She was 13 years old, and just a genuinely sweet girl. I’m going to miss her curling up with me on the couch, or seeing her sitting in the window each day when I get home from work. It truly hurts and I miss her already.
View attachment 368743
I'm really sorry to hear that. Such a majestic girl.

VN Store

Back