Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

13 years ago I drove to Franklin to pick this wild one up. I found an ad in the newspaper selling her, I met the lady and her 2 young daughters and took her. The 2 daughters named her "Lily Cake" which we changed to "Shelby" right away. She would have turned 14 this coming Christmas Day. We lost her this past Saturday. She died at home in her own bed, she was too stubborn to have it any other way. RIP Shelby. Until we meet again....
shelby.jpg

13 years ago I drove to Franklin to pick this wild one up. I found an ad in the newspaper selling her, I met the lady and her 2 young daughters and took her. The 2 daughters named her "Lily Cake" which we changed to "Shelby" right away. She would have turned 14 this coming Christmas Day. We lost her this past Saturday. She died at home in her own bed, she was too stubborn to have it any other way. RIP Shelby. Until we meet again....
View attachment 307882
Sorry for your loss. RIP Shelby

View attachment 307882
Sorry to hear

View attachment 307882
sorry to hear.

Reactions: Vjcvette
Bear had eye surgery on the 9/10 and has worn the cone of shame since then. Poor guy can hardly see or hear and was bumping into everything. I took him this morning to get the stitches out. No more cone!

I'm taking him on Thurs to E TN to spend a week with Nana & Papaw. My dad is already planning to take him to Hardees for a biscuit. Packing for him is like packing for a kid (food, treats, toys, meds, beds, etc.). I'm glad I'm taking the Yukon.

View attachment 307882
Hate to hear that. She's a pretty girl.

View attachment 307882

Sorry to hear that. Hard thing to lose part of the family like that.

View attachment 307882

I hate to hear this but I know she had a great life.

View attachment 307882
Shelby was a pretty girl

View attachment 307882
:( RIP Shelby

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back