Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

That was beautiful, but painful for those of us who’ve made that last trip to the vet. 😢

Sometimes it’s harder to know what’s worse; loving these guys and having to make that decision, or never loving them at all.

Alfred, Lord Tennyson: “T’is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.”
I have been there....My last moments with my dog Ellie....she had gone as far and long as she could with a quality of life...
but it is tough...
Ellie's Last Day.jpg
Portrait Of Ellie

Ellie your gone, but not forgotten
I loved you dearly, you were 14 nearly
You were my faithful companion, loyal and true
For thirteen years Ellie it was me and you

You guarded my property, my car and me
never afraid Ellie, you were brave you see
Now the porch is quiet, no pitter patter of paws
And no barks in the night sending a warning just because

Raisin came by today and spent time on the porch
missing you I am sure and the hunting and that sort
Well we will all miss you Ellie, your sweetness and calm
Your devotion and steadfastness all your days long.

Now rest sweet my angel, my true blue friend
My best bud, my companion Ellie, true to the end.
Duke.jpgTuffy.jpg
4-04-07-08.jpgEllie'sbest.jpg

Last edited:
Someone's stomach is not used to standard time yet...He sat like this for 20 minutes after picking up his food bowl and dropping it on my foot. I told him no but after 20 minutes I gave in and fed him.

View attachment 516503
Mine does that as well. Shes an hour early every day. Im like its not time yet and she starts going crazy until I feed her.

Someone's stomach is not used to standard time yet...He sat like this for 20 minutes after picking up his food bowl and dropping it on my foot. I told him no but after 20 minutes I gave in and fed him.

View attachment 516503
My little terrier mix Tuffy that I grew up with would just carry his food bowl in the living room where we were sitting and just drop it and look at you....he was so cute!!Tuffy 2.jpg

Last edited:
Is that single cell the one that makes them fearless?
That's comes from not having use of the brain cell right then. There are alot of orange cats sharing the thing so none of them get it very often. It's also why most of them are built like tanks. Had to compensate somehow.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back