Dogs of VolNation and other pets that are inferior to Dogs

I'm feeling really bad about one of my neighbors cats. Long story short is a few strays showed up at her house 4-5 years ago and she feeds them, but doesn't want any responsibility for them. One of them apparently got hit by a car 4 or 5 days ago and has a broken leg and has been hiding out in the brush near my house. A couple of neighbors tried to capture it and take it to the shelter so it could get treatment, but they couldn't get it. I've walked by it a couple of times and took it some water and food, but it's pretty wild and won't get near me.
What do you do?

I'm feeling really bad about one of my neighbors cats. Long story short is a few strays showed up at her house 4-5 years ago and she feeds them, but doesn't want any responsibility for them. One of them apparently got hit by a car 4 or 5 days ago and has a broken leg and has been hiding out in the brush near my house. A couple of neighbors tried to capture it and take it to the shelter so it could get treatment, but they couldn't get it. I've walked by it a couple of times and took it some water and food, but it's pretty wild and won't get near me.
What do you do?
Check with the shelter. Many of them will try to trap it. They have more experience with feral cats. Alternatively, a trap/neuter/spay/release group might help.

Is it a fore leg or hind leg? Is it an open fracture?

Check with the shelter. Many of them will try to trap it. They have more experience with feral cats. Alternatively, a trap/neuter/spay/release group might help.

Is it a fore leg or hind leg? Is it an open fracture?
I talked with my neighbors yesterday and they trapped the kitty and took him to their vet this morning. Apparently some loser shot the cat with a shotgun and that it what broke its leg. They had to have it put down.

My wife affectionately calls Cookie Cat, “Creepy” from time to time. Since House of the Dragon debuted, I’ve called Cookie, “Your Creepiness.”

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back