Does Purdue have a chance against Michigan?

camp_steveo

Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks, but I think they could get the upset victory over Michigan.

Sure, they have a chance, they’re called the Spoilermakers for a reason. Brohm is like 3-1 against top 5 teams at Purdue.

However, I still think they lose this one by double digits. Hope I’m wrong though.
What if Purdue beats Michigan by 40 points, and TCU loses. Does the door come open for UT at that point? I mean, that would be a blowout loss, which is what caused UT to lose consideration. ....just sayin

What if Purdue beats Michigan by 40 points, and TCU loses. Does the door come open for UT at that point? I mean, that would be a blowout loss, which is what caused UT to lose consideration. ....just sayin

Nope. Michigan isn't dropping past 4.

Reactions: SpookyAction

I think Michigan and UGA are in no matter what. If TCU loses by 40, Bama has a chance. I don’t see us having a shot in the dark.

If Illinois had gotten the opportunity I would’ve picked them to beat Michigan on a neutral field. They had Michigan dead to rights in The Big House. I don’t give Purdue much of a chance.

I believe Michigan and UGA & TCU can all get beat and will still be in with Ohio State. Now if TCU gets beat by 21+ then they could be replaced by Bama, if Michigan got slaughtered by 27+ the 7th place team would move up to final 4, IMO. UGA can lose by whatever and still get in, they are about to become the new Bama favored by the media and Sankey with benefits which will get the refs & instant replay in their pocket. Wouldn't be surprised if SEC moves from Birmingham to Atlanta.

Reactions: camp_steveo
Does SCjr have a chance vs UT? I mean we are a 20+ pt favorite.
I haven't watched either team this year, but I am going out on a limb and saying Purdue gets it today. I would love to see it just for the chaos factor.

I think this game could be very interesting. Purdue and Brohm do well against top 10 teams and Michigan knows they're already locked in to the CFP. USC getting upset might have been a wake up call for UM. I think purdue hangs close but Michigan pulls away late.

If both play like they did against Illinois then Purdue wins. But more likely we see the Michigan team that handled tOSU & PSU which isn't a team Purdue can beat.

Just wanted to see what everyone else thinks, but I think they could get the upset victory over Michigan.

Heii yeah....once they start beating that big ole drum, anything can happen.

Indoor stadium which will help show exactly how slow MeatChicken is.

The blue and maze has been choking for 100+ years. When was their last championship...1910?

Got a puncher's shot!

Reactions: camp_steveo
Heii yeah....once they start beating that big ole drum, anything can happen.

Indoor stadium which will help show exactly how slow MeatChicken is.

The blue and maze has been choking for 100+ years. When was their last championship...1910?

Got a puncher's shot!
Slim and none.

No. Big 10 office will make sure it don’t happen. They want 2 teams in playoffs.

No. Big 10 office will make sure it don’t happen. They want 2 teams in playoffs.

With the USC loss, there’s likely going to be 2 in regardless. Michigan’s up there with UGA in the “either way they’re in” category, unless Purdue hangs like 70-80 on them.

Purdue's offense should have been one of the better ones in all of the country this year... But they are very Jekyl and Hyde... Would not be surprised if Purdue makes this a game or if they get blown out by 30

I believe Michigan and UGA & TCU can all get beat and will still be in with Ohio State. Now if TCU gets beat by 21+ then they could be replaced by Bama, if Michigan got slaughtered by 27+ the 7th place team would move up to final 4, IMO. UGA can lose by whatever and still get in, they are about to become the new Bama favored by the media and Sankey with benefits which will get the refs & instant replay in their pocket. Wouldn't be surprised if SEC moves from Birmingham to Atlanta.

Michigan would have to lose by a lot more than 27 for them to drop out.

VN Store

Back