Does anyone recall if SEC office hit Ole Miss with a substantial fine…

brockytop

or public reprimand when their fans threw crap all over the court.at the end of the 2019 hoops game with us? If the league did fine OM I certainly don’t remember it.

If they didn’t then White & Plowman should tell them to pound sand. Of course, they won’t because they’re cowards.

This is one reason why the NCAA is on its way to dissolving. Inconsistent application of rules. The SEC, like the NCAA is run by a bunch of corrupt asshats who arbitrarily punish programs so long as it suits their interests. **** them

Last edited:
There are high revenue teams that get special treatment. I think you can all name them but, making yourself an enemy to the SEC is not going to help. You are dealing with cash money y'all. Would NOT be a surprise to learn later that Kiffin baited us in cahoots with the HEAT MISER saban. It's a filthy game, better start playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: R481967
This is one reason why the NCAA is on its way to dissolving. Inconsistent application of rules. The SEC, like the NCAA is run by a bunch of corrupt asshats who arbitrarily punish programs so long as it suits their interests. **** them
I concur.

or public reprimand when their fans threw crap all over the court.at the end of the 2019 hoops game with us? If the league did fine OM I certainly don’t remember it.

If they didn’t then White & Plowman should tell them to pound sand. Of course, they won’t because they’re cowards.

Just let it go.

Instead of looking for more reasons to be a victim, look out the window and enjoy the day.

sad thing was it was the absolute correct call - any moron could see Schofield was set - It was all instigated by the Ole Miss coach throwing his jacket and getting Teed up, Only reason I think they didnt get fined was it didnt hold up the game.
Kermit acted like a fool all game. Then at the end he had to tell the fans to have some class.

Reactions: brockytop
How about South Carolina football in 2019 vs Florida when fans threw objects on the field? Were they fined? Couldn't see that they were with a cursory search.

We'll pay the fine and move on, but if I were Danny White, I'd respectfully ask for a review of similar incidents, say in the past ten years, and see how they were handled. If there are rules with similar penalties prescribed, then fine. I don't believe there are equitable and fair assessments across the board, though. That is what is so infuriating.

VN Store

Back