Dobbs traded to Jacksonville

You mean a player that was involved in a trade that was finalized Monday morning wasn't active for a Sunday night game? I am shocked. smh

So Dobbs was "[not] exactly a 3rd string qb" and could have started over Rudolph if Roethlisberger went down, but the Steelers went ahead and put him on the block the moment the first starting QB went down elsewhere?

SMH indeed.

So Dobbs was "[not] exactly a 3rd string qb" and could have started over Rudolph if Roethlisberger went down, but the Steelers went ahead and put him on the block the moment the first starting QB went down elsewhere?

SMH indeed.
Do you get high before posting? You have a player that is most likely not going to play and is in talks for a trade, of course he is going to be inactive. Do you think Jacksonville traded so they could have a 3rd string QB? No, they traded for a quality backup.

Solid move by Jacksonville since Foles may be out for a while and Dobbs was not going to get a lot of playing time in Pittsburgh behind Roethisberger.

Dobbs' freshman year the whole team was bad. He was playing behind a non existent o-line, etc.

His sophomore year against Bama and specifically against SCAR it was apparent, to me at least, that he was a special talent.

I liked him at QB before that simply because he could create plays with his legs behind what was not a good line.
Yes, the whole team was bad. But surely you agree that he was not the same player that he was as a senior. Also, my greater point being that he worked and improved every year.

Dobbs' freshman year the whole team was bad. He was playing behind a non existent o-line, etc.

His sophomore year against Bama and specifically against SCAR it was apparent, to me at least, that he was a special talent.

I liked him at QB before that simply because he could create plays with his legs behind what was not a good line.
His freshman year had the best OL our program has fielded since Fulmer...3 NFL players.

What about all those super bowls he was gonna win after he forced Big Ben to retire?

D4h missed on that one. Barely.

This isn't a shot at Dobbs. He is a great ambassador to a dumpster fire of a University. He deserves this opportunity. I'm happy for him.

This was just a shot at the lunacy of D4H.

What about all those super bowls he was gonna win after he forced Big Ben to retire?

D4h missed on that one. Barely.

This isn't a shot at Dobbs. He is a great ambassador to a dumpster fire of a University. He deserves this opportunity. I'm happy for him.

This was just a shot at the lunacy of D4H.

D4H not only said Dobbs would supplant Ben and win SBs. He said Dobbs would go down as the best QB to ever play the game.

Lol. Do you even know who the OL was in 2013? Obviously not.

I am getting that TOMLIN quote from TOMLIN. I guess I forgot to mention I am connected to the team and Mike.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

For the record, I can believe that's how they feel about him. Just not that you're connected to them.

Do you get high before posting? You have a player that is most likely not going to play and is in talks for a trade, of course he is going to be inactive. Do you think Jacksonville traded so they could have a 3rd string QB? No, they traded for a quality backup.

He was inactive because he wasn't going to play. You could have stopped there.

There is no way the Steelers flew to Boston with the intention of dressing Dobbs, only to hear the news about Foles within hours of kickoff, and then decided Dobbs was getting deactivated.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

For the record, I can believe that's how they feel about him. Just not that you're connected to them.
My family has done business with the Rooney's for over 40 years . I don't give a **** what you believe.

He was inactive because he wasn't going to play. You could have stopped there.

There is no way the Steelers flew to Boston with the intention of dressing Dobbs, only to hear the news about Foles within hours of kickoff, and then decided Dobbs was getting deactivated.
You do understand that Jacksonville had been talking with the Steelers about Dobbs prior to Sunday?

You do understand that Jacksonville had been talking with the Steelers about Dobbs prior to Sunday?

Oh were they? I'm sure you can back that up. Or should I just take your word for it since you're so tight with the Rooneys?

Oh were they? I'm sure you can back that up. Or should I just take your word for it since you're so tight with the Rooneys?
I don't care what you take from it. Your skepticism doesn't change anything. If anything it makes me laugh that you have the mentality that it is impossible for someone to have a career that involves professional sports teams on a board that has professional athletes, actors, actresses, famous sports figures, billionaire business owners and politicians as members of the actual site. That's your problem not mine.

I don't care what you take from it. Your skepticism doesn't change anything. If anything it makes me laugh that you have the mentality that it is impossible for someone to have a career that involves professional sports teams on a board that has professional athletes, actors, actresses, famous sports figures, billionaire business owners and politicians as members of the actual site. That's your problem not mine.

It's kind of sweet that you expect someone to take you seriously.

It's kind of sweet that you expect someone to take you seriously.
What part of "I don't care what you take from it" did you not understand? I get that you are a Bama writer but do you honestly not understand something as simple as that? Forget I asked already knowing the actual answer.

What part of "I don't care what you take from it" did you not understand? I get that you are a Bama writer but do you honestly not understand something as simple as that? Forget I asked already knowing the actual answer.

Nothing says "I don't care what you think," quite like continuing to argue while ramping up your insider bonafides.

VN Store

Back