Dobbs traded to Jacksonville

Truth. Dobbs won 9 games, not Butch.

2014 Bama game showed me he had some special talent.

I'd been begging for a QB with some wheels since Brent Schaeffer.

And we got one and, surprise, we had some successful seasons

The way college football is now, you'd better have a guy who can, at the very least, scramble for a first down when the play breaks down. A QB that runs is a great equalizer and at a program like UT where we aren't brimming with NFL talent, we need all the help we can get.

My favorite Vol now on my NFL team.

Yes we’ve sucked more often than not of late, but I hope this leads to a great opportunity for Dobbs and turns the Jags around.

Edit: sorry, just saw another thread had been started on this. Please merge.

If you really want to get down to it, he's probably the reason BJ made it as long as he did.
I never understood why people bashed him early on - he was obviously very good.

Going back to 2014, we don't even sniff a win against the Gamecocks if Dobbs didn't absolutely go off in that game, particularly near the end.

Which brings me back to another point, the QB has a massively disproportionate effect on the outcome of games - a good QB can cover up a whole lot of deficiencies whereas a lackluster QB amplifies those problems.

This can't be right, who would trade a guaranteed first ballot HOF qb? In all seriousness, good for Dobbs and hope he does well, should get an opportunity to start with Foles out.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
If he were starting on this team, I'd venture to say we'd be 2-0
We would easily be 2-0.

Our QB is making us look ten times worse than we actually are.

I felt good about the game up until the moment it became apparent that winning it was going to have to be put on JG's shoulders.

Of all the QBs on our roster I think Maurer has he most upside. He should be getting a shot.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back