Dobbs traded to Jacksonville

rockydoc

Hang around pros for five years or so and get a lifetime pension. Then go work for Boeing or one of the big aeronautical companies and have a successful life. Dobbs should be the face of our program, along with PM.

BearCat204

Not too good, not too bad
I don't care what you take from it. Your skepticism doesn't change anything. If anything it makes me laugh that you have the mentality that it is impossible for someone to have a career that involves professional sports teams on a board that has professional athletes, actors, actresses, famous sports figures, billionaire business owners and politicians as members of the actual site. That's your problem not mine.
You sound important

NeylandX5

My favorite Vol now on my NFL team.

Yes we’ve sucked more often than not of late, but I hope this leads to a great opportunity for Dobbs and turns the Jags around.

Edit: sorry, just saw another thread had been started on this. Please merge.
A very classy post about a very classy young man!

DoyleMcOrange

I never understood why people bashed him early on - he was obviously very good.
He simply wasn't ready. He had flashes that freshman year (remember the SC game? Unreal...)

But he really wasn't ready, and it showed. And that was as far as my bashing went....shaking my head that year and saying "he isn't ready yet".

But I think we did better with him than we would have without him, early on.

LosersWithSocks

He simply wasn't ready. He had flashes that freshman year (remember the SC game? Unreal...)

But he really wasn't ready, and it showed. And that was as far as my bashing went....shaking my head that year and saying "he isn't ready yet".

But I think we did better with him than we would have without him, early on.
HIs freshman year was 2013, no? He played against Bama @ Bama. That was the "red team" game.

2014 was the game we had no chance of winning that he brought us back down from I cant even remember what the deficit was, right?

VN Store

Sponsors