Dobbs touchdown pass tonight against Dallas

Mason was a 2nd round pick and anointed.

He was a 3rd rounder. Also the "anointed" part doesn't hold up well considering Devlin Hodges had almost as many starts in '19.

I'm not sure what the issue is but there's been precious little push for Dobbs to move up the depth chart. Some forget he was actually traded to the Jags for a 5th rounder before the Steelers claimed him back off waivers.

Of all the times Dobbs got pummeled I can remember only one time he was slow to get back up. That was when he dove into the end zone and got NAILED in the sternum so hard I limped for a week. When he first started playing he was so skinny I thought he'd break in two. But, he'd jump back up. What a tough man. I hope his Momma is doing o.k.

I just watched the 2016 Hail Mary replay. What a great sight it was to see the life sucked out of those Georgia fans.

I actually saw something just the other day about Hail Mary's and that was one of them. In fact it made point of noting that GA had actually just completed a HM of their own before JJ came down with ours. Man...was that ever an emotional flip.

I actually saw something just the other day about Hail Mary's and that was one of them. In fact it made point of noting that GA had actually just completed a HM of their own before JJ came down with ours. Man...was that ever an emotional flip.
That certainly was the high water mark of Butch’s tenure.

Reactions: 67Vol and livefaith
The last really great surprise for UT football I have seen since (5 years ago?).

It was the epitome of a "double damn-damn"!!

I really think Butch should have gone for the win in the next game at A&M. It went into like 4 overtimes, both teams were losing players left and right and were worn out. He should have gone for one of the 2 point win opportunities.
That’s one we should’ve won. We get called for targeting and their #12 gets a free pass.

Right

Derek Barnette had zeronto do with it
Jalen Hurd had zero to do with it
Alvin Kamara zero...loser
J J...tomota can

There are more to list

Yall really shouldnt disparage the other absolute beasts in the Jones era. The reason he got fired was because he squandered enormous talent.

Have you watched the QB play the last 4 yrs?

Zack Fulton retired this week. Now that's a name I don't think anyone predicted would play 6 seasons in the NFL and start most of his games. Always liked that kid.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back