Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?

Nothing better than a nice shower after a good run. Especially when you ran through about 6 million of those little flying ants that seem to form clouds on the side of the road.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Wife has to have a major surgery in August, so those who 0ray, pray for her. A lot know, but the last year has really been rough, she's been fighting infection bad from where she lost her bladder (the short version). Dr said she's waiting until August, because her body is so weak, and wanted her to do her best to exercise for a couple of months, to get her heart and lungs in better shape. We got back from the dr. In Florida last Saturday, and started Sunday night. We've been walking 20 minutes every night, and I'm just bragging on her. I'm still doing mine at the gym, just getting extra now. That'll make up for the oreos and Cap'n Crunch 🤣

Wife has to have a major surgery in August, so those who 0ray, pray for her. A lot know, but the last year has really been rough, she's been fighting infection bad from where she lost her bladder (the short version). Dr said she's waiting until August, because her body is so weak, and wanted her to do her best to exercise for a couple of months, to get her heart and lungs in better shape. We got back from the dr. In Florida last Saturday, and started Sunday night. We've been walking 20 minutes every night, and I'm just bragging on her. I'm still doing mine at the gym, just getting extra now. That'll make up for the oreos and Cap'n Crunch 🤣
Go Tiff!

#TiffanyStrong

Reactions: joevol33
@Tin Man and any others who make cycling trips:

A group of 30+ cyclists are spending the night at our church next Saturday night-Sunday morning, and we’re providing a potluck breakfast. I think they’re riding on to Gatlinburg afterwards.

What do you crazy enthusiastic long-distance riders like for breakfast? Lots of carbs? Lots of protein? Fruit and rolls? I assume sausage balls are out. 🤪

I truly have no clue. thanks

Edit to add: most of the group are ages 17-22

T
@Tin Man and any others who make cycling trips:

A group of 30+ cyclists are spending the night at our church next Saturday night-Sunday morning, and we’re providing a potluck breakfast. I think they’re riding on to Gatlinburg afterwards.

What do you crazy enthusiastic long-distance riders like for breakfast? Lots of carbs? Lots of protein? Fruit and rolls? I assume sausage balls are out. 🤪

I truly have no clue. thanks

Edit to add: most of the group are ages 17-22

That young, they’ll eat anything. Likely, the guys would try fresh road kill (seriously, you hit a covy taking flight and pulled these out of your grill?). Popular items at loop rides include sausage biscuits, sausage and cheese muffins, bacon, egg & cheese versions of the preceding, breakfast burritos, muesli or granola with yogurt, apples & bananas. Honey is often the most popular sweetener for food, coffee, and teas. Even diehard sugar substitute users may opt for honey before a ride. Grab & go items can’t miss. Riders are always willing to stuff apples, bananas, granola or energy bars in the jersey pockets.

I didn’t mean to post the remainder of this post in italics. Seemingly, I cannot turn them off.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back