Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?

Behr

Screw Hootie and The gatersuck.
This is exactly how I live.
Me too.

Same thing with the audio guide. I sent back 2 watches because I thought they were defective. Audio guide worked sometimes and sometimes not. Drove me near crazy. 6 months and the 3rd watch later I figured out it was working all the time, it was the connection between my earbuds and phone.

failure-communicate.gif

Me too.

Same thing with the audio guide. I sent back 2 watches because I thought they were defective. Audio guide worked sometimes and sometimes not. Drove me near crazy. 6 months and the 3rd watch later I figured out it was working all the time, it was the connection between my earbuds and phone.

View attachment 470296
I regularly start conversations with technical support with “ok, I’m old and Tech challenged, please help me…..like you would a small child……”

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I'm here. A little bummed as I appear to bursitis in my right knee. I still managed 7 miles yesterday which was a mistake. I skipped my walk this morning but did 5 miles on the stationary bike.

I've had my FitBit for 2 months now and according to it, I have logged 452 miles.
Awesome. Being smart about this is sometimes difficult

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
Knee pain is mostly gone. Have felt guilty for the better part of a week. Hit 10K steps yesterday and have already surpassed 11K this morning. Gotta keep the momentum going.

VN Store