Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?

After walking 2 miles I'm sitting here pulling my hair out trying to figure out why my gps used to be perfectly accurate and now it's not.

Also, why I didn't care until I noticed and now can't let it go.

This is exactly how I live.

This is exactly how I live.
Me too.

Same thing with the audio guide. I sent back 2 watches because I thought they were defective. Audio guide worked sometimes and sometimes not. Drove me near crazy. 6 months and the 3rd watch later I figured out it was working all the time, it was the connection between my earbuds and phone.

failure-communicate.gif

Reactions: HalfullVol
Me too.

Same thing with the audio guide. I sent back 2 watches because I thought they were defective. Audio guide worked sometimes and sometimes not. Drove me near crazy. 6 months and the 3rd watch later I figured out it was working all the time, it was the connection between my earbuds and phone.

View attachment 470296
I regularly start conversations with technical support with “ok, I’m old and Tech challenged, please help me…..like you would a small child……”

"Tech Support"?
Yes.
I’m an idoit but I’m incredibly self aware and also not scared to ask stupid questions. Any time I have issues with anything (onos speaker, fire stick, ring camera, ect) I call someone. Lol

Reactions: Behr
I'm here. A little bummed as I appear to bursitis in my right knee. I still managed 7 miles yesterday which was a mistake. I skipped my walk this morning but did 5 miles on the stationary bike.

I've had my FitBit for 2 months now and according to it, I have logged 452 miles.
Awesome. Being smart about this is sometimes difficult

Reactions: LouderVol
Knee pain is mostly gone. Have felt guilty for the better part of a week. Hit 10K steps yesterday and have already surpassed 11K this morning. Gotta keep the momentum going.

Reactions: LouderVol

VN Store

Back