Do you Run?……Walk?….Bike?…..Swim?

Look at those eyes! Congrats!

*This was supposed to be commenting on VolunteerVandiver's baby pics*

Last edited:
Reactions: VolNExile
1.6 miles in 14 on a nippy morning, cold enough where my ears stung a bit afterwards. First time in two weeks running this route, and first time running with a pack again.

If you choose to get snipped, frozen peas are your friend. Two big bags. Rotate them so that they don’t thaw. If you don’t eat peas, corn kernels might work.
My husband did this.. he was only a big baby for about 48 hours then rallied 😂 I was like look, I gave birth (not a c section) twice within five minutes 😂 surely you can do this

No swimming today because of the hurricane. Luckily, I’m in an area where it’s been very mild so far. I’ll do some calisthenics and yoga later today.

Sunday, my missus hiked from Amicolola Falls to HikeInn and back, ~10 miles round trip. She was sore enough to take today off. Meanwhile, I was roto-tilling an old garden bed and putting down grass seed and mulch.

Swam 2800 yards this morning. It was my first swim since last Tuesday. The pool was closed because of Hurricane Ian (my area was not affected, thank goodness). I walked uphill on the treadmill instead of swimming last week.

Today’s Main Set:
4x75 freestyle on 1:20
4x75 choice stroke on 1:30
4x50 freestyle on :55
4x50 choice stroke on 1:05
8x25 alternate drill & swim, IM order in :40

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back