Do you play Chandler today?

Some people like the drama and attention they get from an 'injury' or playing 'injured.' They play up every bump bruise or scrape as a major war wound, then magically heal within a few minutes. Coaches and teammates figure it out.

If KC is ineffective and hampered early on, then sit him and roll with ZZ. Looking at the big picture, he needs to be healthy as possible for the NCAAT.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
What exactly happened to his ankle? Barnes says he got kicked so it’s just an impact bruise. Everyone on here posting like it’s a third degree sprain. Anyone know for sure.

Just give me a minute to change my “international policy expert” hat to my “medical expert” hat.

Yep he looked fine out there today. Must have been a normal tweak of ankle just had terrible luck with multiple awkward landings. Big reason we won today. Hopefully he can play even better tomorrow.

Reactions: 508mikey
Yeah everyone wants to beat Ky but is it worth KC maybe reinsuring his ankle & missing next week? Hell, no.

Barnes has a tougher decision than many of may us think. He knows the extent of the injury more than us.

The 2017-18 team got hit with Alexander’s injury, last yr it was Fulky out. Even Bernard king broke his thumb in practice and missed the 1976 tourney.
Obviously

Yeah everyone wants to beat Ky but is it worth KC maybe reinsuring his ankle & missing next week? Hell, no.

Barnes has a tougher decision than many of may us think. He knows the extent of the injury more than us.

The 2017-18 team got hit with Alexander’s injury, last yr it was Fulky out. Even Bernard king broke his thumb in practice and missed the 1976 tourney.
Barnes teams have had a terrible run of bad luck when it comes to injuries late in the year to key players. If I’m not mistaken Punter missed some games late likely keeping Vols from postseason run, pretty sure Hubbs had a issue, then KyleA getting hurt was huge factor vs Loyola, then LaMonte, Fulky last year. It’s really a testament to Barnes teams of their perseverance. They never stop playing hard. Love watching this era of Vols b-ball.

Good point, and I hope you're right. We'll see what happens today.

We're fortunate to have Chad Newman and Coach G on the basketball staff. I'm sure they've had Kennedy in treatment since last night.
Maybe just maybe Chandler is tougher than Washington. Plus Newman is terrific

Reactions: TN_gal

VN Store

Back