Do you honestly think JG will be on the roster next year?

Do you honestly think JG will be on the roster next year?

• Yes

Votes: 256 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 302 54.1%

• Total voters
In my opinion JG has no where to go, such that if he wants to practice, dress out, and potentially play football next fall, he will be in Knoxville. Other schools, regardless of the NCAA classification have their own talent, succession and progression plans for QBs in place, they are not going to slam on the brakes to roll JG out in a Division II uniform and his catastrophic failures are well documented and the media covering the SEC have sharpened their barbs with JG and why is he is on the field is a mystery to them.

Pruitt has annoyed the fan base far too long with the JG card to the point now the apathy has set in and the passionate fans have moved on from Pruitt and the Tennessee Vols entertaining themselves with other sports to follow. Cancel the rest of the season, nobody in Knoxville will miss it, might even save some money on the light bill.

Reactions: Tnphil
JG loves college. I'd say he's good for a few more seasons. He needs all the practice he can get for the real world after all.

He seems like the type that is not motivated by the rivalry, enemy, or pride, but criticism from within.

I think the more we make it clear we don't want him to come back, the more he'll be determined to come back. He lives off being the underdog.

Reactions: tbh
He seems like the type that is not motivated by the rivalry, enemy, or pride, but criticism from within.

I think the more we make it clear we don't want him to come back, the more he'll be determined to come back. He lives off being the underdog.

Him and Pruitt seem to be one in the same in that category. Spiteful as they come.

Transfer out to a air raid system. Throw for 3000, 27 td's and 2 int's. Thats what qb's do when they leave Tennessee for whatever reason.

Reactions: N.ohio vol

VN Store

Back