Do you cheer for any other teams?

Do you cheer for any teams outside of Tennessee?

• Total voters
I mainly cheer against teams... if i'm watching a game, i'll usually decide who i'm rooting for
Example: I wanted South Carolina to beat georgia, but i hate south carolina.

This is my method

Same here, i just like watching good football games.

My second and third favorite teams are whoever is playing ND and Florida usually.

I really don't care who it is, I just like watching good games as well.

TENNESSEE, FLORIDA STATE, TENNESSEE STATE, and AUSTIN PEAY!

That is it. I hope every SEC team loses every week with a non conf game and during conf games, I pull for the "dog". I hate every other SEC team and will not pull for any of them!

TENNESSEE, FLORIDA STATE, TENNESSEE STATE, and AUSTIN PEAY!

That is it. I hope every SEC team loses every week with a non conf game and during conf games, I pull for the "dog". I hate every other SEC team and will not pull for any of them!
Hows Peay Pride working out for you?

I have an 80s bumper sticker that say "My 2 favorite teams are Tennessee and whoever is beating Bama!"...lol

I have been watching (and even attended) more Indiana football the last couple of years...the turn around the Terry Hoepner started in Bloomington has been awesome to watch.

When Tennessee does finally retire Fulmer, we NEED a coach with the fire of a Terry Hep...he ROCKED!!!

I usually pull for LSU as long as they are not playing the Vols. Other than that, I pull against the teams I hate, or I pull for the underdog.

I'm a fan of LSU as well. One day I'll make it down there to catch a game.

I also like Vandy (except when playing UT). Attended many games at Dudley when I was a kid and I'm thrilled to see them doing so well this year. Hopefully this is the bowl year.

I gotta go with my school, Colorado. I do have a slight interest in Oregon because i love Jonathan Stewart and Dennis Dixon, and the fact that their unis are sick. I also root for anyone playing Nebraska, Florida, or Alabama.

I cheer for Vandy. Mainly because I'm from Nashville and they have never been a threat to UT(until maybe this year, but it doesn't mean anything because we won't make a bowl regardless). Vandy basketball games have always been fun. I have been following them for maybe 10 years or so.

I hate everyone else: Florida, UGA, Bama, Ohio St., USC, VA Tech, Michigan, Texas, Oklahoma, Cal, Nebraska....did I already say everyone. The 3 bolds really grind my gears outside the SEC.

I generally have a team per conference
Big 10 - Wisconsin/Michigan (Mom is from Wisconsin and her best friend went to Michigan)
Big XII - Colorado (lots of family in Denver)
Pac 10 - Arizona St. (born in Phoenix)
ACC - Virginia (offered a good scholly, but I wasn't leaving UT)

Now I have clothing/hats etc. for almost all these teams (minus the Buffs). I have no problem wearing them to support them, but I'd never cheer for them over the Vols.

aTm
vols
anyone who beats the florida, maimi, baylor, t.u., texas tceh, and any pac 10 team.

Hows Peay Pride working out for you?

Right now.....my teams SUCK exept for the 23rd ranked TSU Tigers. They could beat UT today (atleast a close game)! Don't laugh.......9 starters are from BCS schools and they are GOOD!

the reasons for my "teams"

I grew up a UT fan, my aunt lives in Tallahasse and I went to two games a year there from 78-88, I grad from APSU, and I work at TSU!

Absolutely not. Nobody but the BIG ORANGE...

However, I do root for ETSU to someday get football back. Does that count?

VN Store

Back