Do you anticipate any trouble off the field this year?

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
Respectfully, I don’t know why it just seems every year something comes up. I hope coach has everything in order. I’d almost guess over 50% of the time the old full moon seems to come out at the worst times.

Respectfully, I don’t know why it just seems every year something comes up. I hope coach has everything in order. I’d almost guess over 50% of the time the old full moon seems to come out at the worst times.

brian-regan-follow-ikea-instructions.gif

One of the most remarkable things about Heupel's tenure is in fact how "quiet" it has stayed. The animal abuse thing was stupid and appears to have just been vindictive. The other things were inherited players/recruits, right?

Most coaches have to figure out their balance of character vs talent. Heupel seems to lean toward character.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

Over 50% of the time...

A full moon comes out...

At the worst times.

1659391688479.jpeg

Reactions: ftsandersvol
Should be none since they have more to lose than before, NIL money. No reason to sell or deal in the drug trade, carry weapons, they have move around money and new cars. Things have changed dramatically.

Might be time to implement a 12,500 minimum of posts in order to start a new thread.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Without crunching the numbers, I’d say as a % they probably get into less trouble than general admission.

Reactions: CSVol
Should be none since they have more to lose than before, NIL money. No reason to sell or deal in the drug trade, carry weapons, they have move around money and new cars. Things have changed dramatically.

Should be none, but just look at the number of professional athletes who have even more to lose and still screw up.

VN Store

Back