Do we want Florida to win or lose tomorrow?

the rule of thumb is to always pull for a western div team over an eastern div. When one of our division rivals loses it only helps us more

That being said, must pull for gators this time. Since we dont have a chance this year at Atl, any bama loss is a good/fun loss. Run up the score, lizard f*****kers

I want UF to win tomorrow.

I also want my wife to agree to a threesome with Jennifer Aniston.

Neither is likely.

Mmm…I’m going Sophia Vergara. But again, not likely for me either. Gotta hope the Tide roughs up UF. Maybe the Vols will have a puncher’s chance next week - if the right QB plays.

new neighbors are Floriduh grads, allegedly

They introduced themselves as Florida grads right after we told them we were from TN

What's up with that?!

I hope Bama beats that gator ass!

I'm really, really sorry to hear this. Gator fans in general are terrible, belligerent people. Hope I don't see you on an ID channel episode of "Neighbors from Hell" someday.

Reactions: HalfullVol
Lose, and lose badly and they may be discouraged before our game. Or they may be out for revenge.

Lose a close one and they may be exhausted from the high of almost beating Bama and falling short. Or they may start playing with the confidence of knowing they belong in the Top 5 spot.

Win a close one and we become a “trap game” where they are hungover from the huge win the previous week. Or that could be the beginning of a run in the SEC.

Win big and…. LOL nah, not even gonna bother.

What do y’all think is best case scenario for us?
Man what Happened to this program?!?!?!? We're playing them both and if we expected to beat them both it wouldn't matter. Clearly that's no longer the case so it won't matter what happens in this game because it will come down to how we play next week against FL.

Pulling for FL, not because I like them but I hate Bama more. Living in AL will do that to you. Agree with the other posters, outcome of this game will not effect TN season in any way.

Reactions: tbh
I'd like to see UF beat Alabama, because every time a tear of sadness falls on houndstooth plaid, an angel gets its wings.

VN Store

Back