Do the fans even matter any more? Do the coaches even care at all?

Shades

Shady member

15th ranked composite team talent. $11 million coaching staff: Blowout losses, undeveloped players, poorly coached play, uninspiring play (with the exception of a few), at times looks like high school rather than college. All the while other teams with less talent look like they have it together.

Do the coaches even care at all?

They are all collecting their huge paychecks and will continue to regardless of their performance and the outcome. Some of them will be set for life financially for the rest of their lives, regardless of how they perform, while us peons continue to pour our hearts and finances into the program, hoping for a glimmer of hope and any semblance of progress.

Oh I forgot, the coaches just need one more year.

One more year to milk the program.

\End rant

Reactions: lifeisdeep
Yeah this is what you get with highest paid staff around, nothing!

15th ranked composite team talent. $11 million coaching staff: Blowout losses, undeveloped players, poorly coached play, uninspiring play (with the exception of a few), at times looks like high school rather than college. All the while other teams with less talent look like they have it together.

They are all collecting their huge paychecks and will continue to regardless of their performance and the outcome. Some of them will be set for life financially for the rest of their lives, regardless of how they perform, while us peons continue to pour our hearts and finances into the program, hoping for a glimmer of hope and any semblance of progress.

\End rant
No they don’t

\End rant
That 15th ranked composite is misleading regardless of coaching you can see talent it always sticks out. Looking at our team we signed the highest rated players that no body really wanted. We have zero NFL caliber talent on this team.

Coaches don’t care. AD doesn’t care. Players don’t care. Most fans don’t care. Why should I?

Every coach on the sideline needs to be gone. There was not a single phase of the game we were even competitive in.

This was simply an embarrassment. Coaches are coaching for their buyout.

There again, if the school is not committed to going out and hiring a proven winner, then we might as well turn the stadium into an outlet store.

This is just bad bad bad.

Reactions: lifeisdeep

\End rant
Dude..... you sound like you may be in need of a therapist

I don't think any coach loves their school as much as we'd like to think. It's a job to them for the most part

Our players deserve better than this. They're trying. They really are.

I don’t know if it is because JG has not been out there, but there at least seemed to be more effort out there. Unfortunately our players have not been coached up enough for it to make a difference.

\End rant

No

And

No.

That 15th ranked composite is misleading regardless of coaching you can see talent it always sticks out. Looking at our team we signed the highest rated players that no body really wanted. We have zero NFL caliber talent on this team.

Trey Smith and some other offensive linemen probably get drafted 1st two days because O like are a premium in the NFL.

Beyond that I totally agree with you.

Pruitt either has major issues developing talent or recruiting talent.

Either one spells another coaching change eventually.

VN Store

Back