Do E-Tickets exist?

jtupnsmoke

I'm trying to plan on a possible last minute trip. Are there any tickets that are electronic that can be downloaded and scanned from my phone or are they all physical paper tickets?

I haven’t ever seen anyone using a ticket off their phone before. You would think with the scanners they have now though that it would be possible.

I haven’t ever seen anyone using a ticket off their phone before. You would think with the scanners they have now though that it would be possible.
I can't remember seeing anyone use phones either, but when browsing for tickets on various sites, I see options for downloadable tickets. Are people just printing these out and scanning a piece of paper or using their phones to scan? I won't have time to wait for tickets to get shipped to me is the reason for asking.

I can't remember seeing anyone use phones either, but when browsing for tickets on various sites, I see options for downloadable tickets. Are people just printing these out and scanning a piece of paper or using their phones to scan? I won't have time to wait for tickets to get shipped to me is the reason for asking.
Vol Pass tickets, new this year are downloaded on your phone and according to the instructions can be scanned at the gate. I printed mine off just in case they are issues.

Reactions: Sara Clark
Vol Pass tickets, new this year are downloaded on your phone and according to the instructions can be scanned at the gate. I printed mine off just in case they are issues.

That looks like a good deal. I see you get to pick from a selection. What's that like? Im guessing it's a selection of upper decks that haven't sold yet.

That looks like a good deal. I see you get to pick from a selection. What's that like? Im guessing it's a selection of upper decks that haven't sold yet.
First time doing it so can't say how it all will play out. I will tell you that my family likes to set in the actual chairback seats under cover in the end zone. We were able to get the tickets we wanted for Saturday's game. I really didn't explore too much as to what was open.

I'm trying to plan on a possible last minute trip. Are there any tickets that are electronic that can be downloaded and scanned from my phone or are they all physical paper tickets?
My student worker has two he's trying to sell. $90 for the pair

*edit* section A, row 21, seat 17-18

Last edited:
Just got an email with this info

Attachments

• 72C77C26-D110-41C1-8A23-582B2E0B7F8A.png
    72C77C26-D110-41C1-8A23-582B2E0B7F8A.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 4A7253B8-4865-49AB-B344-829CD3FB8571.png
    4A7253B8-4865-49AB-B344-829CD3FB8571.png
    464.9 KB · Views: 20
I added my ticket to my Apple Wallet

It's a f'n great deal. I got a ticket in Lower Level A

VN Store

Back