Divisional Weekend Game Thread 1/12-1/13

I think the Pats will beat the Chiefs. The Chargers defense is vastly better. It wouldn't surprise me to see the Pats in the SB yet again.

I guess you didn't watch the Chiefs game yesterday when they shut down a hot Colts offense. Chiefs defense definitely playing better right now than the Chargers defense.

Never cared for Rivers but after this performance by his team he should ask out of his contact and go play for a team that gives a ****. Pitiful

Reactions: KBVol
Wonder if will get a good game in New Orleans or more of the same?

Every team left has a Vol. How many SB champ Vols are there? Anybody know? All I found was an article saying 61 appearances (2nd most; Miami = 62).

Eagles off to good start. They'll need it with Vols OC trained qb running Saints.

Always enjoy watching Vonn Bell get his arse beat. Happens quite a bit. Can’t stand any of the Eagles and I’m tired of the Saints. Watching with no dog in the hunt, which, as a Vols and Titans fan, is the best way to watch a football game

Feels like the Eagles really outplayed the Saints in the first half yet are only up 4.

Did you hear Charles Davis, former Vol safety, work his old coach Johnny Majors into the single wing comment and also say he was 2nd in Heisman? Pretty cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back