Disregard. Sorry

I hate you’ll lose money. Similar to stock market. You buy high, we’re awful, you’ll lose money.
Yeah, if you look at Tennessee as a company on the Fortune 500 everyone who invested money into the program since 2004 are all kicking themselves for holding on and hoping for a rebound rather than selling. Luckily it’s a donation amount that is a one time payment annually plus ticket fees and Tennessee is not on the stock market. It’s in our blood and in our soul to love Tennessee unconditionally regardlesss of the circumstances including everything we’ve endure the last 15 years. There is no wagon to jump off of or hop on to. It’s engrained in you and it never goes away. If I told you I am so mad or numb that I just don’t care anymore, I would be lying to you. I hope Tennessee beats the brakes off Florida Saturday because I hate Alabama, Florida, and Georgia with everything I’ve got. I’ll donate again next year and pay a fee because I love Tennessee and want to be in Neyland stadium because that’s where some of my best memories are and one of the few things I have looked forward to my entire life. Sorry for the rant. Go Vols beat the Gators!

Yeah, if you look at Tennessee as a company on the Fortune 500 everyone who invested money into the program since 2004 are all kicking themselves for holding on and hoping for a rebound rather than selling. Luckily it’s a donation amount that is a one time payment annually plus ticket fees and Tennessee is not on the stock market. It’s in our blood and in our soul to love Tennessee unconditionally regardlesss of the circumstances including everything we’ve endure the last 15 years. There is no wagon to jump off of or hop on to. It’s engrained in you and it never goes away. If I told you I am so mad or numb that I just don’t care anymore, I would be lying to you. I hope Tennessee beats the brakes off Florida Saturday because I hate Alabama, Florida, and Georgia with everything I’ve got. I’ll donate again next year and pay a fee because I love Tennessee and want to be in Neyland stadium because that’s where some of my best memories are and one of the few things I have looked forward to my entire life. Sorry for the rant. Go Vols beat the Gators!

I’ll admit, first few sentences made me chuckle. Go Vols! Beat the Gators! Hope you get your money back out of your tickets.

Reactions: GRRN7MAXIMS
I’ll admit, first few sentences made me chuckle. Go Vols! Beat the Gators! Hope you get your money back out of your tickets.
Thank you! I know i won’t get my money back on the tickets but knowing Tennessee has a punchers chance with Bailey at the helm, Ill take it. ILL ALSO TAKE $200 FOR THE SET OF 3

Boy! the lack of people "chomping" at the bit for these tickets speaks volumes on the situation in Knoxville

VN Store

Back