Disaster Relief

milohimself

RIP CITY
The astronomical death toll continues to rise in Aisa in the wake of a massive tsunami, leaving the largest natural disaster in recorded history. The death toll is now at 155,000 and there are many thousands more missing. Add to this the epidemics of diseases such as molaria that are feared to occur, and the toll will rise even more. I know a lot of you are probably broke after the holiday season, but please try and donate what you can to groups such as the Red Cross. These people sorely need our help.

Thank you.

Might I also suggest UNICEF? I think their support is more geared toward children.

Thank you.

Whatever you can. This is truly a mammoth catastrophe.

We donated $100 to another organization today... Their name escapes me at the moment. My mom did that one, but I reimbursed her some.

You know, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I believe if I saw the sea recede like eyewitnesses described it, I would have IMMEDIATELY fled for higher ground and not bothered to go around gathering up fish.

I have a bro in law and a new sis in law in bali on honeymoon. Just heard from them by cell last night, theyre ok...but it was the 1st time they got through. they said everything over there is like a war zone...a wasteland.

It is a mess over there. 155,000 people have lost their lives and it is still rising. The scary thing is that it could happen on our west coast. Especially the Pacific Northwest. So Milo, keep your eyes and ears open.

I will hear about it... We already have some of the most advanced geological equipment in the world because of the dangers of Mt. Hood and Mt. Saint Helens erupting again. Luckily, there is a mountain rainge between the coast and where I live.

VN Store

Back