Die on the Chick-Fil-A Hill?

Wait, what? It’s okay to call people n***ers as long as you can say you were mad? You don’t think it’s a problem that THAT’S what an angry white person would default to?

Man, please keep those musings on the n-word coming. This is interesting.

If he called the elderly woman a cracker, why did he have a problem with her response? would that not be what a cracker would call someone with more melanin in their skin?

Wait, what? It’s okay to call people n***ers as long as you can say you were mad? You don’t think it’s a problem that THAT’S what an angry white person would default to?

Man, please keep those musings on the n-word coming. This is interesting.
Maybe he misunderstood, and she called them n***as instead. Isn't that word okay?

Reactions: RavinDave
Would be good if we could get a racial slur conversion chart so folks would know the appropriate retort if they find themselves in a similar situation.

Reactions: Obsessed
Would be good if we could get a racial slur conversion chart so folks would know the appropriate retort if they find themselves in a similar situation.

Hint: it’s never n***er.

And we’ve all known that for 50+ years now, but for some reason, certain white people keep looking for an excuse to say n***er.

You're just jealous because the mods won't let you say it on the forum like you do at home. You are just klike the rest of us now.

I don’t use it, period, in any form. And that’s not difficult for me, but some of these white people apparently reeeeaaaaallllly want to.

I don’t use it, period, in any form. And that’s not difficult for me, but some of these white people apparently reeeeaaaaallllly want to.
You have been using it on here right and left. When you type n***er, is the voice in your head saying n***er, or is it saying the actual word?

Reactions: Obsessed
You have been using it on here right and left. When you type n***er, is the voice in your head saying n***er, or is it saying the actual word?

I’d type it as “the n-word,” but was trying to avoid the “wHaT iF iT eNdS iN a??” BS that you already tried anyway

I can answer that, easily. Black people calling each other the n word is their own “fault,” to the extent it’s a fault. You still haven’t answered my question of why the hell that’s relevant here, which is an answer I was looking forward to. The only reason it would be remotely relevant is if you’re making the argument that white people like this lady use the n word only because black people do it, and therefore that white people calling black people n***ers is ultimately black people’s fault. That’s a really bad argument, so I understand why you would dodge it.

There is not a valid reason for anyone to be calling anyone else derogatory names but it still doesn’t validate violence and the law states that.

Reactions: 615vols
Hint: it’s never n***er.

And we’ve all known that for 50+ years now, but for some reason, certain white people keep looking for an excuse to say n***er.

What if I am doing karaoke to a jay z song, or dmx song, or any other rappers song and am just repeating their words?

Am I being racist?

Ooh that’s another one for racist bingo: how it’s the fault of black people that white people call them n***ers

Kinda like you saying “yeah a group of blacks assaulted a lone elderly white woman as she was walking out the door, punched her and body slammed her breaking 6 ribs and her kneecap, but she said the n word! “
You are using the old yeah but argument to try and somehow rationalize or justify their animal behavior.

Reactions: NEO
What if I am doing karaoke to a jay z song, or dmx song, or any other rappers song and am just repeating their words?

Am I being racist?

No, You May Not Say The N-Word Just Because It's In Your Favorite Rap Song — OnlyBlackGirl
For some reason many non-blacks seem to be under the impression that you may say the "n-word" if it is present in a rap song. Aside from the fact that that is simply incorrect, I also do not understand why you WANT to say it other than because you are a racist.

Of course it’s not. By the same token, no black people, it’s not ok to casually call white people cracker, even when it’s in a song or movie or no matter how funny you think it is. I don’t know why you would want to unless you are racist towards whites.

Cracker and the n-word are not “the same token,” almost no one uses cracker anyway and I haven’t seen confirmation that it actually happened here

Cracker and the n-word are not “the same token,” almost no one uses cracker anyway and I haven’t seen confirmation that it actually happened here

Even if you view one worse, cracker is still a slur towards white people but it is used casually by blacks. You think that’s ok?

VN Store

Back