Die on the Chick-Fil-A Hill?

The history of the word shows there is a difference. The only people dumb enough to argue otherwise are white.

My kids have never heard me say the N word and never will.

On the other hand, they hear it daily on tv by black rappers and comedians.

If rappers would stop using it the word would eventually go away like many other forgotten, unused words of days gone by.

You don’t see anyone using smite or shalt anymore.

My kids have never heard me say the N word and never will.

On the other hand, they hear it daily on tv by black rappers and comedians.

If rappers would stop using it the word would eventually go away like many other forgotten, unused words of days gone by.

You don’t see anyone using smite or shalt anymore.

Ooh that’s another one for racist bingo: how it’s the fault of black people that white people call them n***ers

No, now please explain why that’s relevant to a discussion about a white lady calling a bunch of black people n***ers. Looking forward to it.

Answer my question first cause it is relevant.

Stop deflecting and answer a hard question.

You won’t. You will just say something else to deflect though because you know the answer.

Facts is I got you on record now as totally deflecting. Sorry I boxed you in so bad.

Have a nice day.

Answer my question first cause it is relevant.

Stop deflecting and answer a hard question.

You won’t. You will just say something else to deflect though because you know the answer.

Facts is I got you on record now as totally deflecting. Sorry I boxed you in so bad.

Have a nice day.

“Is cracker equivalent to n***er?”

“Well, have Irish people been oppressed? Don’t black people use the n word to each other?”

Yeah, I’M the one deflecting lmaooo

Reactions: tvolsfan
So the Irish have never been oppressed in America?

No, black people never oppressed Irish people while calling them crackers to dehumanize them OMG I WAS SO BOXED IN HOW’D I GET OUT??

Feel free to answer any of the like 5 questions you’re dodging

Jesus Christ, you don’t know what that means

So now you are going to take God’s name in vain, a term very upsetting to many Christians, while standing on your soap box and telling others not to use offensive terms.

Nice job man.

Keeping killing your own argument.

So now you are going to take God’s name in vain, a term very upsetting to many Christians, while standing on your soap box and telling others not to use offensive terms.

Nice job man.

Keeping killing your own argument.

I wasn’t aware that the n-word being bad was still a “soap box” statement in 2019. Are those two “offensive terms” equivalent to you?

I wasn’t aware that the n-word being bad was still a “soap box” statement in 2019. Are those two “offensive terms” equivalent to you?

Being the grandson of a black man I loved very dearly the N word bothers me greatly.

Being a Christian using his name thst way bothers me greatly.

Of the two Gods name bothers me more since he is my Lord and Savior and deserves up most respect. My grandfather would probably agree also.

I don’t say either.

But you still cannot answer who’s fault it is that’s blacks are now calling each other the N word.

There is a serious breakdown in the African American community right now and until everyone stops blaming everything on white people it won’t get fixed.

There are multiple issues going on.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
No, now please explain why that’s relevant to a discussion about a white lady calling a bunch of black people n***ers. Looking forward to it.
If they called her a washed up cracker, I think n***er might be a proper comeback. Body slamming isn't a proper comeback . After all, she probably didn't think of calling them a bunch of African Americans if she was mad.

Being the grandson of a black man I loved very dearly the N word bothers me greatly.

Being a Christian using his name thst way bothers me greatly.

Of the two Gods name bothers me more since he is my Lord and Savior and deserves up most respect. My grandfather would probably agree also.

I don’t say either.

But you still cannot answer who’s fault it is that’s blacks are now calling each other the N word.

There is a serious breakdown in the African American community right now and until everyone stops blaming everything on white people it won’t get fixed.

There are multiple issues going on.

I can answer that, easily. Black people calling each other the n word is their own “fault,” to the extent it’s a fault. You still haven’t answered my question of why the hell that’s relevant here, which is an answer I was looking forward to. The only reason it would be remotely relevant is if you’re making the argument that white people like this lady use the n word only because black people do it, and therefore that white people calling black people n***ers is ultimately black people’s fault. That’s a really bad argument, so I understand why you would dodge it.

If they called her a washed up cracker, I think n***er might be a proper comeback. Body slamming isn't a proper comeback . After all, she probably didn't think of calling them a bunch of African Americans if she was mad.

Wait, what? It’s okay to call people n***ers as long as you can say you were mad? You don’t think it’s a problem that THAT’S what an angry white person would default to?

Man, please keep those musings on the n-word coming. This is interesting.

Wait, what? It’s okay to call people n***ers as long as you can say you were mad? You don’t think it’s a problem that THAT’S what an angry white person would default to?

Man, please keep those musings on the n-word coming. This is interesting.
Sounds like she just responded in kind. It's a shame that the manager acted like an uncivilized savage.

Reactions: Obsessed

VN Store

Back