Didnt see this in the sticky

McDad

I can't brain today; I has the dumb.
The forum I am most active in typically will show threads with new posts with a brighter white thread title. All threads with no new posts since my last viewing showed a darker (more grey) thread title.

I must've changed something accidentally because now all threads, even ones with new posts, show all thread titles darker. I've logged out and in with no change.

How do I fix?

Eta: all threads in every forum show the darker thread title. But the forum titles still (where all are listed) are still bright white.

Reactions: LouderVol
The forum I am most active in typically will show threads with new posts with a brighter white thread title. All threads with no new posts since my last viewing showed a darker (more grey) thread title.

I must've changed something accidentally because now all threads, even ones with new posts, show all thread titles darker. I've logged out and in with no change.

How do I fix?
What device are you using? Can you post a screenshot?

Reactions: McDad
All those threads titles are grey even though I haven't read any of them.

All those threads titles are grey even though I haven't read any of them.
I'm noticing the red color of the menu bar at the top. Are you using some type of broswer "auto dark mode" instead of the VolNation Dark mode?

I'm noticing the red color of the menu bar at the top. Are you using some type of broswer "auto dark mode" instead of the VolNation Dark mode?
Idk.
I had VN on dark mode.

Let me poke around my settings.

Idk.
I had VN on dark mode.

Let me poke around my settings.
That red at the top typically happens when you have a broswer trying to make a light mode into dark mode. I don't have a samsung phone so I'm not sure how to turn it off. I think @Notorious B.E.N has a Samsung, maybe he'll volunteer to help. :)

That was it. Thank you.
I appreciate it.

Send my service call bill to PJ.

That red at the top typically happens when you have a broswer trying to make a light mode into dark mode. I don't have a samsung phone so I'm not sure how to turn it off. I think @Notorious B.E.N has a Samsung, maybe he'll volunteer to help. :)
I got it.

That was it. Thank you.
I appreciate it.

Send my service call bill to PJ.
Glad we got it worked out. I slightly darkened that font on dark mode over the weekend so I bet your browser wasn't recognizing it as truly white. Anyway... typing up the bill for PJ. :p

Yeah my browser updated a couple of months ago and now the header on here is red when i have dark mode on, i had to turn it off. I'm on this forum most of the time and couldn't do the red.

Yeah my browser updated a couple of months ago and now the header on here is red when i have dark mode on, i had to turn it off. I'm on this forum most of the time and couldn't do the red.
I thought I remembered that auto dark mode had that problem. There's surely a way to fix that, but I'd have to look into it.

Like I mentioned, i've been tweaking a few things on dark mode so if you have any issues or suggestions, let m know.

Anyway, hope you're well.

I thought I remembered that auto dark mode had that problem. There's surely a way to fix that, but I'd have to look into it.

Like I mentioned, i've been tweaking a few things on dark mode so if you have any issues or suggestions, let m know.

Anyway, hope you're well.
I'm good man, how's the family doing?

Same issue. But no autodark mode. Menus are still orange. Galaxy S8.

I would say the standard unread white is now the darkness that the "read" gray was. And now the read gray is even darker.

So when looking at the Forums, those titles are the normal white. But the thread titles are grayish.

So when looking at the Forums, those titles are the normal white. But the thread titles are grayish.
I’m not exactly following. Sorry. The picture you posted looks normal to me. Help me out, I’m slow. Lol.

I’m not exactly following. Sorry. The picture you posted looks normal to me. Help me out, I’m slow. Lol.
Are you saying the color of unread thread titles is too dark now?

VN Store

Back