Didnt know this was an official thing

Errol Flynn and Beverly Aadland made a lovely couple

View attachment 196983

Hopefully, unlike Betty Hansen and Peggy Satterlee, Beverly Aadland was older than 17 when she hooked up with Flynn. Not to take away from his acting accomplishments, but we all know the Hollywood scene. Charlie Chapman and many others did what he did, It's still an issue today. Now, back to my post's main point. The avatar, Eric Roberts does resemble Flynn. Just as the cartoon character known as Freak (heh, heh) resembles the French wrestler, Maurice Tillet . Oh yeah, Freak and Princess Fiona made a fine couple too.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Hopefully, unlike Betty Hansen and Peggy Satterlee, Beverly Aadland was older than 17 when she hooked up with Flynn. Not to take away from his acting accomplishments, but we all know the Hollywood scene. Charlie Chapman and many others did what he did, It's still an issue today. Now, back to my post's main point. The avatar, Eric Roberts does resemble Flynn. Just as the cartoon character known as Freak (heh, heh) resembles the French wrestler, Maurice Tillet . Oh yeah, Freak and Princess Fiona made a fine couple too.
Beverly Aadland - Wikipedia

Naw, Eric ain't no Beverly Aadland. And pismondque, look like and act like are two different genre of thought. And as my final comment on the matter: A child of five could understand what my original post was about. I'll try my best to find and fetch you a child of five.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Naw, Eric ain't no Beverly Aadland. And pismondque, look like and act like are two different genre of thought. And as my final comment on the matter: A child of five could understand what my original post was about. I'll try my best to find and fetch you a child of five.

Oh cool, I think the child will like my post since it was purely about the opportunity to use the word “swashbuckles”. Because “swashbuckles” sounds funny.

Oh cool, I think the child will like my post since it was purely about the opportunity to use the word “swashbuckles”. Because “swashbuckles” sounds funny.

APOLOGIES to YOU, not so much the other guy.

depending on your level of education and where youre from, it's either their (not there) or they!

if from Alabama its they--South Carolina it's their

Last edited:
Can we get this guy banned for calling Christmas Vacation stupid?

AW! Don't do that. There ain't no accounting for taste, which VN posts prove quite often. I, for example, like to nibble on chopped raw garlic and ginger. I insist it's just part of my insanity. My doctor, however, claims it's better cold and flu medicine than any prescription he could write for me. Now, my wife on the other hand simply tells me to stay away from her. So of the three of us, who's right? There just ain't accounting for taste figuratively or literally.

VN Store

Back