Did we recruit Rhyne Howard?

I'd like to know too and get tired of reading this conversation when players from the state do well. Kellie shouldn't get the blame for Howard being at Kentucky nor should she be blamed for other players coming out of the State that chose to go elsewhere before she arrived. There are also players who she went after from the state when she arrived that chose to go elsewhere (Madison Hayes twice) yet she is blamed for it. She can't force these kids to come.
I hate you get tired of hearing this but you will continue hear it because it is true. TN has in the past LOST out on TOP players in TN bc they either didn't show interest or was last on the offer trail. Facts are facts... sorry if the true bothers you

I hate you get tired of hearing this but you will continue hear it because it is true. TN has in the past LOST out on TOP players in TN bc they either didn't show interest or was last on the offer trail. Facts are facts... sorry if the true bothers you
Like you said in the past because we were late to the party. Kellie and crew have made far more effort to get in on the Top talent in Tennessee far sooner than Holly has imo. Again I just don't feel Kellie should be blamed for players she lost out on from the state when she just arrived when they weren't offered prior to her coming here.

She won now everybody wana kn if we recruited her as if she's the only star out there. If Horston had played & Kye we would've beat everybody and won it. lucky wasn't on our side.

Like you said in the past because we were late to the party. Kellie and crew have made far more effort to get in on the Top talent in Tennessee far sooner than Holly has imo. Again I just don't feel Kellie should be blamed for players she lost out on from the state when she just arrived when they weren't offered prior to her coming here.
I will agree with that statement

I was at the Best of Preps last year and they started naming off all her accomplishments and I was thinking to myself, “Why did we not go after this girl?” It’s not a coincidence Kentucky is much improved. She’s a great talent and they probably will have a conference championship before her college career is over.
Did you see the clip of her hitting a shot, while sitting on Ky bench? It was all arm strength.

Reactions: VolPack22

VN Store

Back